The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i'm done with this one. henry cavill looks terrible. see you mf'ers in here again after release day :mjlol:

You'll be back before then...

4EyAW.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
bold prediction: this will be worse than superman begins.

when we saw batman and robin back in 97, the question became "when did it get this silly?" we were so turned off to batman that the next iteration had to be a complete 180. instead of fun and campy, they had to go grim and serious.

i believe the biggest criticism coming out of this movie (aside from the fact that it will probably blow huge amounts of dikk) will be that batman and superman are just too damn mean. it's gonna be the complete opposite of what happened in 97... this time the question coming out is gonna be, "when did it get so serious?" and before you know it the people will grow nostalgic for the more optimistic and fun iterations of the characters.

mark this post down and shower me with rep when i'm proven correct, that's all i ask.

expect similar reactions to superman begins. no higher than 70% on RT.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
bold prediction: this will be worse than superman begins.

when we saw batman and robin back in 97, the question became "when did it get this silly?" we were so turned off to batman that the next iteration had to be a complete 180. instead of fun and campy, they had to go grim and serious.

i believe the biggest criticism coming out of this movie (aside from the fact that it will probably blow huge amounts of dikk) will be that batman and superman are just too damn mean. it's gonna be the complete opposite of what happened in 97... this time the question coming out is gonna be, "when did it get so serious?" and before you know it the people will grow nostalgic for the more optimistic and fun iterations of the characters.

mark this post down and shower me with rep when i'm proven correct, that's all i ask.

expect similar reactions to superman begins. no higher than 70% on RT.
FOH :camby:

And did you really put Superman Returns and Batman Begins together and create your own movie???:dahell: