The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
why i could never bring myself to fully become a superman fan, is sh1t like the first, what if he completely destroyed a real city, like what if in the real world he sinks new orleans and his only response is that "he was just trying to help". Kind of like, what were going through now with white cops shooting black youth and arresting white youth and calling them crazy ....hed get a whitemans pass, not that he already hasnt got one from the first, "eh whatever he saved the day"....yeah fukk the boy scout batman all day everyday
Tell me what Batman was gonna do to stop Zod from terraforming the Earth and ending the human race:patrice:

But hey, at least he wouldn't destroy any buildings:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tell me what Batman was gonna do to stop Zod from terraforming the Earth and ending the human race:patrice:

But hey, at least he wouldn't destroy any buildings:mjlol:

A Batman vs Zod fight would be :ohhh:

Shocked how Batman never even mentioned Zod directly in the comics, much less faced him.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
tumblr_mkwvbt73JR1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"hey marvel......eat a dikk"

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Zod grabbed Supes by the cape and tossed him through 6 skyscrapers :russ:

3:30

Man Of Steel

man-of-steel.jpg

Photo credit: Warner Bros. Pictures via Collider
In Man of Steel, after General Zod’s attempts at terraforming the Earth fail because of Superman, Zod vows to kill every last human. From there, the most destructive battle in superhero movie history (so far) unfolds. According to Watson Technical Consulting, a firm that estimates possible damage caused by disasters, the fight between Superman and Zod would cause $750 billion in physical damage. Even worse, it would have killed 129,000 people, with 250,000 missing (presumably dead) and another million injured.

Altogether, the damage, cleanup, loss of life, and injuries stemming from the fight would cost $2 trillion. In terms of destruction, it would be like detonating a 20-kiloton atom bomb. That’s about the size of the “Fat Man” bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan, on August 9, 1945. The difference would be that the battle between Superman and Zod wouldn’t leave any radiation behind.

10 Real-Life Costs Of Action Movies - Listverse