tumblr_o0xhhsoELC1s5zf6fo1_400.gif
tumblr_o0xhhsoELC1s5zf6fo2_400.gif

Supes ain't playin, @Bruce Wayne :ufdup:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
bold prediction: this will be worse than superman begins.

when we saw batman and robin back in 97, the question became "when did it get this silly?" we were so turned off to batman that the next iteration had to be a complete 180. instead of fun and campy, they had to go grim and serious.

i believe the biggest criticism coming out of this movie (aside from the fact that it will probably blow huge amounts of dikk) will be that batman and superman are just too damn mean. it's gonna be the complete opposite of what happened in 97... this time the question coming out is gonna be, "when did it get so serious?" and before you know it the people will grow nostalgic for the more optimistic and fun iterations of the characters.

mark this post down and shower me with rep when i'm proven correct, that's all i ask.

expect similar reactions to superman begins. no higher than 70% on RT.
:mjpls:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
So, Bruce is going the full tortured soul route, straight up desperation and anger, through and through.

My question is, moving forward, is this how his character stays, or will Clark and Diana's influence slowly bring him back? Would love to see him transition from Dark Knight Returns Batman to Justice League Unlimited Batman.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I love how when superman is talking bats comes off like a menace but when Batman speaks supes looks like a villain :banderas:

First thing I noticed even in MOS he didn't come at humans like that. He's really taking to this universe Batman treatment to bad guys to heart:ohhh:................the ideologies battle is what I want in this movie more than the fisticuffs :wow:

Last edited: