The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, Bruce is going the full tortured soul route, straight up desperation and anger, through and through.

My question is, moving forward, is this how his character stays, or will Clark and Diana's influence slowly bring him back? Would love to see him transition from Dark Knight Returns Batman to Justice League Unlimited Batman.
JLU Batman was the most invincible character ever...

I'm down

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bold prediction: this will be worse than superman begins.

when we saw batman and robin back in 97, the question became "when did it get this silly?" we were so turned off to batman that the next iteration had to be a complete 180. instead of fun and campy, they had to go grim and serious.

i believe the biggest criticism coming out of this movie (aside from the fact that it will probably blow huge amounts of dikk) will be that batman and superman are just too damn mean. it's gonna be the complete opposite of what happened in 97... this time the question coming out is gonna be, "when did it get so serious?" and before you know it the people will grow nostalgic for the more optimistic and fun iterations of the characters.

mark this post down and shower me with rep when i'm proven correct, that's all i ask.

expect similar reactions to superman begins. no higher than 70% on RT.
Testosterone levels dangerously low in this post

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
bold prediction: this will be worse than superman begins.

when we saw batman and robin back in 97, the question became "when did it get this silly?" we were so turned off to batman that the next iteration had to be a complete 180. instead of fun and campy, they had to go grim and serious.

i believe the biggest criticism coming out of this movie (aside from the fact that it will probably blow huge amounts of dikk) will be that batman and superman are just too damn mean. it's gonna be the complete opposite of what happened in 97... this time the question coming out is gonna be, "when did it get so serious?" and before you know it the people will grow nostalgic for the more optimistic and fun iterations of the characters.

mark this post down and shower me with rep when i'm proven correct, that's all i ask.

expect similar reactions to superman begins. no higher than 70% on RT.

Is that bold when you've been singing the same tune for about a year or year and a half now breh?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Superman: Don't shine that light anymore, the shyt is dead :ufdup:

dKhETTW.gif

Batman gives no fukks :banderas:
Batman is that nikka :dead: