Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Was this posted yet?
reddit.com: over 18?

Hal Jordan?:ohhh:

Edit: Nvm it's fake
Well the thing is, being two steps ahead sometimes robs a story of dramatic tension. It's why the court of owls arc was so dope and most of Snyder's run has been so dope because he's not always so ahead. He's still the smartest guy in the room but the room is constantly throwing things at him that he's not used to or not ready for.
Why Are Batman And Superman Fighting In BATMAN V SUPERMAN?
We're a year out from the release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice* and to celebrate - and to get people theorizing and guessing and wondering - I wanted to share a tidbit about the movie, and about why it's a 'versus' film in the first place.

We know that Batman and Superman will fight - it's right there in the title! - but why? What would cause these two titans of heroism to tussle? Well, an outside force, of course.

Spoilers follow.

In Frank Miller's seminal The Dark Knight Returns Batman and Superman duke it out when the president sends Supes, a lackey of the government, in to stop Batman as he cleans up the streets of Gotham and effectively takes over the city. Superman tries to reason with Batman, ut Bats going in for the kill, and a fight ensues - one where Kryptonite and an exo-skeleton give Batman an advantage.

In Batman v Superman Superman is no lackey of the government; if anything many of the world's governments distrust the guy. But it is Superman who goes to Gotham and starts the confrontation... at the behest of Lex Luthor. And unlike The Dark Knight Returns, Superman comes out swinging, pulverizing the Batmobile with one punch. Why would Superman do Lex Luthor's bidding? What is Lex hoping to accomplish? That would be spoiling. But know that when the fight is over, Batman will be able to point to Superman and say, "He started it!"

* currently the actual title, but we'll

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he was trying to hit him

I think he was just driving (either after Supes or someone else) and Superman just appeared around the corner like :beli:
Interesting....

that might be what's actually happening and the trailer is just manipulating us to believe he actually tried to run over Superman... plus I'm pretty sure Supes actually says something to him but of course its cut out

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Interesting....

that might be what's actually happening and the trailer is just manipulating us to believe he actually tried to run over Superman... plus I'm pretty sure Supes actually says something to him but of course its cut out
Right, cuz word is they have two altercations. It would make sense the first be the sudden appearance of Superman, then flying off... leaving Batman on some "Oh, you'll bleed", and coming back with Mark I to get in that ass.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Interesting....

Yeah it's a part of the scen where Superman rips the doors/roof off the batmobile

And batman stands up all slow and shyt.

I'm sure there is dialogue but neither one pulls the trigger...

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Batman: Tell me, do you bleed?? :birdman:

Superman:
czrNNqR.png
WHAT?!?!???
get
Bruh I'm out man this nikka trippin.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:mjlol: this is how bats should be treated, a mentally ill autistic freak you laugh at and try to avoid
On the low, mad true. He been a one-hero show, then suddenly metas are everywhere. He gonna be looked at as obsolete, and having to be extra to feel adequate. He did the same in JL and JLU, but he had a confident defiance to his demeanor among the league, so hopefully it becomes something like that.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
On the low, mad true. He been a one-hero show, then suddenly metas are everywhere. He gonna be looked at as obsolete, and having to be extra to feel adequate. He did the same in JL and JLU, but he had a confident defiance to his demeanor among the league, so hopefully it becomes something like that.

Yeah I never thought of Bats being a full time JL member, he just comes in to help then dips out. I remember that one JLU episode when GL had them training to work on their teamwork and he was like ":beli: I don't need this shyt, i'm out" and left :dead:

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
Superman should have put paws on Batman right then and there.. Trying to run him down with the Batmobile ol bytch ass nikka :mjlol: