The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yo I'm sorry but this is the funniest thing I've seen all day, but in a good way. This is hands down the dumbest thing I've seen batman do since this

giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Someone on SHH said that they were filming this scene when he was chasing bad guys so Supes probably came out of nowhere to confront him and it's probably their first meeting :manny:

Man I'm not worried about anyones theories or whatever else about it lol I'm good with it right now. I'm sure there's a perfectly logical reason for it. Unlike the obsessive compulsive nerds on SHH, I understand that trailers are marketing tools taken completely out of context and don't get my panties in a tussle over them.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Someone on SHH said that they were filming this scene when he was chasing bad guys so Supes probably came out of nowhere to confront him and it's probably their first meeting :manny:
Oh My God Breh, if that's True then that's a Goddamn dikk Move, No Nightwing.

Coming in between a High Speed Chase with The Batmobile like that..Who The F.ck Does That?:dahell:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

Coming in between a High Speed Chase with The Batmobile like that..Who The F.ck Does That?:dahell:
Reminiscent of those "This is my city!" tirades he'd throw when someone comes flying in for iPhone advice, while he's tryna close a two week case :laugh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I swear if there is no Nightwing and only been one Robin (thats apparently dead)*in this universe* then that is a big letdown...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County