Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
"Don't believe everything you hear SON" :damn:

tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo4_r2_250_zpskjyjv4z9.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Seriously though just looking at Supermans face just full of disgust like the audacity of this guy dressed up like a Bat :dwillhuh: and have the nerve to try to run me over:beli:.....bruh:skip: I took a gravity beam straight up :what: Do I bleed?? :why:This nikka

tumblr_m5h4lrDwAZ1r3zat8_zps7pcgckqf.gif
yea, until he's all like...

:whoo:"what's that green bling he got all over his gauntlets??"

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think there's been a live action batman yet that's made him out to be the smartest guy in the room. You think he'd be smart enough to know the outcome of him trying to run superman one. If I'm superman, I don't even bother with him
I think this Batman might be on point intellect wise.. They seem to be trying to mirror the comics for the most part which is great

He's always 2 steps ahead in the comics/cartoons

He's not a killer so he had to have known he wasn't phasing Supes with the Batmobile because Batman wouldn't try to run a guy over unless it was Bane on venom.. Or in this case Superman

Definitely just testing the waters here

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think this Batman might be on point intellect wise.. They seem to be trying to mirror the comics for the most part which is great

He's not a killer so he had to have known he wasn't phasing Supes with the Batmobile because Batman wouldn't try to run a guy over unless it was Bane on venom.. Or in this case Superman

Well the thing is, being two steps ahead sometimes robs a story of dramatic tension. It's why the court of owls arc was so dope and most of Snyder's run has been so dope because he's not always so ahead. He's still the smartest guy in the room but the room is constantly throwing things at him that he's not used to or not ready for.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the thing is, being two steps ahead sometimes robs a story of dramatic tension. It's why the court of owls arc was so dope and most of Snyder's run has been so dope because he's not always so ahead. He's still the smartest guy in the room but the room is constantly throwing things at him that he's not used to or not ready for.
Got a point there..

I do believe this Batman will be smarter than the others though.

I just hope this Batman can actually fight.. Which is why I'm glad Zack is directing because he knows how to direct action

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I don't think he was trying to hit him

I think he was just driving (either after Supes or someone else) and Superman just appeared around the corner like :beli:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't think he was trying to hit him

I think he was just driving (either after Supes or someone else) and Superman just appeared around the corner like :beli:
:mjlol: i need this emoji of his look breh just pure and utter ether in a look "fuk outta here nikka":cape:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Got a point there..

I do believe this Batman will be smarter than the others though.

I just hope this Batman can actually fight.. Which is why I'm glad Zack is directing because he knows how to direct action
He will have to be

Only way Batman ever competed with Superman or anyone in JL is because he was smarter, more prepared, highly trained, and 3 steps ahead of everyone... Even over some intelligent enemies

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He will have to be

Only way Batman ever competed with Superman or anyone in JL is because he was smarter, more prepared, highly trained, and 3 steps ahead of everyone... Even over some intelligent enemies

I'd make him 1 step ahead or maybe 1.5 for movies. That shyt might start to get old for any audience. Make him Sherlock Holmes smart, and I mean RDJ's Sherlock Holmes. He was always ahead but he was vulnerable and fallible.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Basically batman has to be a slightly less intelligent, less goofy, but highly trained version Ironman/Tony Stark.

He's gonna need ironman like armor to compete with Supes and should use a Black Panther like suit from here on out in these Justice League movies...

Just my opinion