The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol: this is how bats should be treated, a mentally ill autistic freak you laugh at and try to avoid
I always felt like Batman should be looked at as crazy as someone like the Joker.

To do, say, and act like he does... Dude can't be all there. A genius but there's s thin line between courage and crazy.

I always felt like Batman was crazy

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah I never thought of Bats being a full time JL member, he just comes in to help then dips out. I remember that one JLU episode when GL had them training to work on their teamwork and he was like ":beli: I don't need this shyt, i'm out" and left :dead:
He's definitely an asset to them though. He reminds me of the older parent whose kids turn out to be better than him in everyway.. But he knows so much shyt and thinks a certain way to where he's more valuable than any of them combined

Like if he's fighting mettas he's not useless, he holds his own, but he sees the source of the problem before anyone does and takes care of it

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I also like Ben afflecks demeanor as batman in this clip as well... Along with Henry Cavilles

It's like he's apathetic as fukk right in Supermans face and Superman is just looking like "is this nikka crazy :what:"

I'm back on the hype train:blessed:

They both possess deep-rooted negative opinions, so it should be :scust: all day between them.

Imagine being Supes, and having this nikka come at you like this.

If it were Twitter, Supes would just block and ignore this idiot :mjlol:

:russ: Supes like foh with your twitter fingers:comeon:

Batman: "Tell me... Do you bleed" :sas1:

Superman::dahell:

Batman: "..."You will":demonic:

The way he flew off during that shyt, too :mjlol:

"nikka, Thrones comin on..." :rudy:

:cape:

The facial expressions in this clip done told me more about the movie than any of the trailers

:russ:

you can tell clark gets tired of bruce's shyt by the end of the flick, from watching the trailer before this clip.

When wonder woman arrived superman was like "she with you?"

With a tone on some "ay batman, is this yo shiet?" :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But Batman is like this

He sees the bigger picture.. The source problem and the source solution.

Like I was watching Batman/Superman Apocalypse and Supermans main focus is Supergirl..

While batman is hacking Darkseids' systems and basically turning his planet into a bomb

Darkseid is whipping Batmans ass but Batman is like "kill me, and your entire planet goes up in smoke" and has no fukks given... In which even Darkseid respects.

shyt like that is what makes Batman valuable... No one else thinks like he does

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
tumblr_nn9c3wrtQH1tnt8s9o1_500.png

:skip:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I never thought of Bats being a full time JL member, he just comes in to help then dips out. I remember that one JLU episode when GL had them training to work on their teamwork and he was like ":beli: I don't need this shyt, i'm out" and left :dead:

Remember that episode where Superman was telling him "We're all turning ourselves in, you should too as well."
Batman: You want me to what? :dahell:

Wonder Woman: You have to turn yourself in. :leostare:

Batman: This is the single dumbest plan I've ever heard. If you're feeling guilty clear your own name. Don't stand on the sidelines waiting on someone else to do it. :snoop:

Wonder Woman: We already voted. You have to come with us. :usure:

Batman: I don't have to do anything. I'm a part timer remember....Batman out
tumblr_nzut5fwyPP1rrkahjo7_400.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Remember that episode where Superman was telling him "We're all turning ourselves in, you should too as well."
Batman: You want me to what? :dahell:

Wonder Woman: You have to turn yourself in. :leostare:

Batman: This is the single dumbest plan I've ever heard. If you're feeling guilty clear your own name. Don't stand on the sidelines waiting on someone else to do it. :snoop:

Wonder Woman: We already voted. You have to come with us. :usure:

Batman: I don't have to do anything. I'm a part timer remember....Batman out
tumblr_nzut5fwyPP1rrkahjo7_400.gif
Batman is that guy that no one wants to be an enemy

Like you can underestimate him, write him off but he's so tactical that you will regret it or even just regret having him on your side.

More valuable as an ally than an enemy even though they could kill him without hesitation... But he brings another dimension to the team that they need...

Like Rorschach in "Watchmen"... Which I'm sure Snyder is gonna make this Batman like a Rorschach/Nite Owl hybrid.