The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Honestly Wonder Woman changes sooooo many times depending on who is writing her. My version of Wonder Woman is different from how you may view her, and there is nothing wrong with that
Agreed/ TBH I never read WW comics. The only ones I read religiously was Batman's. But I though the Diana from Superman/Batman Apocalypse was dope AF. This is my Wonder Woman.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's a wack lookin bat-signal though. :yeshrug:

Nothing will ever be more badass and more definitive than

fp2089-batman-poster.jpg

Batsignal2.jpg

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Why? Isn't she usually in darker storylines? Or isn't she usually one of the ones bringing darker shyt to storylines? I mean, she's kinda always been a c*nt if you ask me. Are her solo runs more lighter toned or something?

This, I mean I like WW but she's a bytch in every adaptation, especially in the JL cartoons or DCAU. I don't even think i've seen her crack a smile...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Honestly Wonder Woman changes sooooo many times depending on who is writing her. My version of Wonder Woman is different from how you may view her, and there is nothing wrong with that
Word. Cause every time I remember seeing her she's been a c*nt. Even the few times I've seen her in comics, mostly in cross overs. Well, maybe not a c*nt. But she gives zero fukks about killing most of the time. LIke when she snapped Max Lord's neck. She gave zero fukks. Like absolutely zero
This, I mean I like WW but she's a bytch in every adaptation, especially in the JL cartoons or DCAU. I don't i've even seen her crack a smile...
Word. Kinda what I'm hoping for, honestly. But then errybody would be brooding. I dunno, man. Guess this is why Im not in charge of shyt like this :pachaha:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:damn::damn::damn:
I CANT BELIEVE THIS shyt IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. I know the Avengers running the game right now but by god this has me going nuts. Bats and Supes on the same screen.

LttTmnm.png

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
This, I mean I like WW but she's a bytch in every adaptation, especially in the JL cartoons or DCAU. I don't even think i've seen her crack a smile...
See I viewed her different in the JL cartoon, I thought she was perfect....remember there were episodes where she was crushing on Bats, about to give Supes a gift, out partying with a princess, and etc....she is a serious character, however, not on the same level of seriousness as Batman