The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
My bad. Them bytches were in the gym every day in order to build up the strength to trade punches with Superman.

:stopitslime:

Her skillset is "super strength, invulnerability, flight, combat skill, combat strategy, superhuman agility, healing factor, magic weaponry"

Where are the other earthlings that can pull that shyt off? Can Jimmy Olsen fukk her up? It doesn't matter where she's from, breh lol
Made of Clay.....a gift from the Gods...look it up

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm just sitting here...patiently waiting for this trailer to leak like...

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm si tired of hearing this non acting bytch's name in relation to this role and what Wonder Woman should look like. :snoop:

Gal looks fukking perfect in the picture they released. Wonder Woman doesn't need to be any bigger than that. This is a bytch with a lasso that makes people tell the truth, and invisible fukking jet, and a pair of bracelets she deflects bullets with. bytch doesn't need big muscles to do any of that stupid shyt. She looks fine. WONDER WOMAN HAS NEVER HAD BIG MUSCLES.

fukkING NEVER. She looks like an average size woman with little muscle definition if any at all.
Honestly, she looks way better in the costume than she did when they showed that photo of her on set in that suit or whatever she was wearing. As long as she looks like she could hold her own in a fight involving Batman and Superman then i think it'll be okay

And you are right about the not big muscles, even in the Cartoon she looked pretty normal.

If she looks something close to Lady Sif in Thor, then i'm good. The Girl who plays Sif isn't that big,but get her in her costume

jaimie-alexander-agents-of-shield-marvel-abc-lady-sif.jpg

And she looks like she could kick some ass.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Dunno why u tellin me. I'm not arguin with ya cousin. I'm all ears :feedme:
Not arguing there is just a lot of confusion amongst people about what sets Wonder Woman apart from the other amazons......the reason why she can trade blows with superman is because she is not a normal Amazon....she is literally a super powered Amazon, which is what makes her so damn powerful

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
No filter WW outfit

151667y74HKHY1nofiltre.jpg

:obama:

Wait, is this real?

I didn't see it earlier.

If true, this definitely makes the outfit look 100 percent better....I just couldn't believe they would go with that grim-dark brownish grey color.

I still dislike her face (Shallow, but it is what it is) but Hollywood *rarely* fukks up performances these days anyways (Acting is usually excellent in these movies, even characters people hate...it's the plotting that tends to fukk shyt up).

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Honestly, she looks way better in the costume than she did when they showed that photo of her on set in that suit or whatever she was wearing. As long as she looks like she could hold her own in a fight involving Batman and Superman then i think it'll be okay

And you are right about the not big muscles, even in the Cartoon she looked pretty normal.

If she looks something close to Lady Sif in Thor, then i'm good. The Girl who plays Sif isn't that big,but get her in her costume

jaimie-alexander-agents-of-shield-marvel-abc-lady-sif.jpg

And she looks like she could kick some ass.

This universe already had an EXCELLENT female hero (Well, villain).

epwjLbc.png

iu7SegG12wbbS.gif

I thought that Faora was excellent in Man of Steel....honestly, she kinda stole the movie. I hope they bring her back at some point.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
My bad. Them bytches were in the gym every day in order to build up the strength to trade punches with Superman.

:stopitslime:

Her skillset is "super strength, invulnerability, flight, combat skill, combat strategy, superhuman agility, healing factor, magic weaponry"

Where are the other earthlings that can pull that shyt off? Can Jimmy Olsen fukk her up? It doesn't matter where she's from, breh lol

post-30364-you-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-uA6z.gif

First off...i wasn't even talking to yo slow ass. I was talking to my nikka Box Cutta, and we got it straight about what he was referring too. :camby: So mind your business ...."All up in the koolaid" ass-nikka:stopitslime:

Secondly....Wonder Woman is from Earth. Point, blank, period. No debate. So i don't get why u quoting me in the first place...it's not like i said she was from Mars are some shyt.

Lastly, there are PLENTY of Earthlings that can pull off "super strength, invulnerability, flight, combat skill, combat strategy, superhuman agility, healing factor, magic weaponry" in the DC universe :what: You think every superhero is from outter space some where? :heh:

Flash, Shazam, Green Lantern, Static, Aquaman are all from earth and have superpowers:lupe:

So hop off my nuts and get ready for your boy Andy Dalton to hand u yet another early exit in the playoffs:umad:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm si tired of hearing this non acting bytch's name in relation to this role and what Wonder Woman should look like. :snoop:

Gal looks fukking perfect in the picture they released. Wonder Woman doesn't need to be any bigger than that. This is a bytch with a lasso that makes people tell the truth, and invisible fukking jet, and a pair of bracelets she deflects bullets with. bytch doesn't need big muscles to do any of that stupid shyt. She looks fine. WONDER WOMAN HAS NEVER HAD BIG MUSCLES.

fukkING NEVER. She looks like an average size woman with little muscle definition if any at all.
Lol Gal Gadot is 110 pounds soaking wet breh. She is nowhere near average sized. No one is saying she has to look like Chyna breh. But she does have to look like she eats everyday.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
This universe already had an EXCELLENT female hero (Well, villain).

epwjLbc.png

iu7SegG12wbbS.gif

I thought that Faora was excellent in Man of Steel....honestly, she kinda stole the movie. I hope they bring her back at some point.
Wonder Woman vs Faora:noah:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
post-30364-you-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-uA6z.gif

First off...i wasn't even talking to yo slow ass. I was talking to my nikka Box Cutta, and we got it straight about what he was referring too. :camby: So mind your business ...."All up in the koolaid" ass-nikka:stopitslime:

Secondly....Wonder Woman is from Earth. Point, blank, period. No debate. So i don't get why u quoting me in the first place...it's not like i said she was from Mars are some shyt.

Lastly, there are PLENTY of Earthlings that can pull off "super strength, invulnerability, flight, combat skill, combat strategy, superhuman agility, healing factor, magic weaponry" in the DC universe :what: You think every superhero is from outter space some where? :heh:

Flash, Shazam, Green Lantern, Static, Aquaman are all from earth and have superpowers:lupe:

So hop off my nuts and get ready for your boy Andy Dalton to hand u yet another early exit in the playoffs:umad:
WTF does her being from earth have to do with her muscle tone breh? She has SUPERPOWERS. That's what I'm sayin. Dont know why u keep bringing It up that she's from earth. No shyt nikka. But she has super strength. fukk is wrong with you?

On another note I mite be wrong in what I think u we're referring to.

In that case.....I apologize?

:mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Lol Gal Gadot is 110 pounds soaking wet breh. She is nowhere near average sized. No one is saying she has to look like Chyna breh. But she does have to look like she eats everyday.
Did you not peep the pics of her in costume or are we still just talking hypotheticals. She looks straight breh. Dunno what else u want

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Some dude was complaining about her not having red, white and blue on her costume and I almost agreed until i realize that she isn't from the US so why should she be dressed in US colors? If anything, that's her Amazon gear then switches it to US colors at the end of the movie or something, idk :manny:

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did you not peep the pics of her in costume or are we still just talking hypotheticals. She looks straight breh. Dunno what else u want
She still looks skinny to me, and not the least intimidating. :manny: That's just me though, take it FWIW. On a side note, I hope that's not her default costume. It looks straight out of Xena.