The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
She still looks skinny to me, and not the least intimidating. :manny: That's just me though, take it FWIW. On a side note, I hope that's not her default costume. It looks straight out of Xena.
Well as other dude posted, ole girl from Thor doesn't look too intimidating either but she pulled it off. I'm gonna wait to see how she acts as Wonder woman before I make that call. As long as she's acting like a bad bytch I really couldn't care less how much she weighs..

She looks like the WW I grew up with tho :yeshrug:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
WTF does her being from earth have to do with her muscle tone breh? She has SUPERPOWERS. That's what I'm sayin. Dont know why u keep bringing It up that she's from earth. No shyt nikka. But she has super strength. fukk is wrong with you?

Dumb bytch :camby:
The reason why i keep bringing up she's from earth is because thats what @Box Cutta was talking about.

If u'd mind ur business u would know that. Her being Amazonian and her outfit is literally what the whole conversation was about.

So in reality, i dont know why YOU keep bringing up super strength and flight :what:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Some dude was complaining about her not having red, white and blue on her costume and I almost agreed until i realize that she isn't from the US so why should she be dressed in US colors? If anything, that's her Amazon gear then switches it to US colors at the end of the movie or something, idk :manny:
I just want a lighter tone Wonder Woman/movie.....I hope she is not deathly serious like Bats....the color tone just doesn't give me much confidence that the movie is gonna be lighter in tone

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The reason why i keep bringing up she's from earth is because thats what @Box Cutta was talking about.

If u'd mind ur business u would know that. Her being Amazonian and her outfit is literally what the whole conversation was about.

So in reality, i dont know why YOU keep bringing up super strength and flight :what:
I already apologized nikka damn. You were right. I'm in this thread all excited saw ya post and hopped on it like a jackrabbit tryna get a nut. Damn. Can I just take my L? Take this rep. Take this dap.

MY BAD BREH :damn:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just want a lighter tone Wonder Woman/movie.....I hope she is not deathly serious like Bats....the color tone just doesn't give me much confidence that the movie is gonna be lighter in tone
Why? Isn't she usually in darker storylines? Or isn't she usually one of the ones bringing darker shyt to storylines? I mean, she's kinda always been a c*nt if you ask me. Are her solo runs more lighter toned or something?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Why? Isn't she usually in darker storylines? Or isn't she usually one of the ones bringing darker shyt to storylines? I mean, she's kinda always been a c*nt if you ask me. Are her solo runs more lighter toned or something?
Honestly Wonder Woman changes sooooo many times depending on who is writing her. My version of Wonder Woman is different from how you may view her, and there is nothing wrong with that

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Okay even though seeing this trailer on some shytty camera phone from several hundreds feet away wasn't the ideal viewing experience....

....I gotta say the shyt just gave me chills. I mean this is one of those movies where you see the images in front of you and you just don't believe that this is happening.

I feel like the same is gonna happen with Ep7 when those first images of Luke are unveiled.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Okay even though seeing this trailer on some shytty camera phone from several hundreds feet away wasn't the ideal viewing experience....

....I gotta say the shyt just gave me chills. I mean this is one of those movies where you see the images in front of you and you just don't believe that this is happening.

I feel like the same is gonna happen with Ep7 when those first images of Luke are unveiled.

Agreed, it will be epic

Avengers we kinda know whats gonna happen, it will be big, but IMO this will be bigger (doesnt mean film/story will be better) I just mean it will be huge and break records.