LttTmnm.png

Need trailer immediately.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

I'm not feeling her at all.

The costume itself should have gone with a darker blue or darker red, like they did with Supermans costume.

As of now, we know fukk all about the film. Maybe this is her "Amazon" costume? Maybe after she comes to earth and truly becomes an "Earth Hero", she changes into something more similar to her iconic costumes?

Still, I liked Man of Steel...still interested in "Worlds Finest".

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm seriously trying to figure out, when the fukk has Wonder Woman ever been ripped?

Isn't this her standard look?

WonderWomanV5.jpg

I mean THIS is literally the most buff I"ve ever seen this bytch

wonder_woman_flex_by_jeffach-d5nnfda.jpg

I seriously don't get the goddamn complaints. People are beyond fukking stupid. Like her powers come from her fukking muscles. :snoop:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I'm seriously trying to figure out, when the fukk has Wonder Woman ever been ripped?

WonderWomanV5.jpg

I seriously don't get the goddamn complaints. People are beyond fukking stupid. Like her powers come from her fukking muscles. :snoop:
Not only this, but most of these posters prob grew up with the Bruce Timm Wonder Wonder like I did.....in which she looked like average size woman

Wonder Woman is not heavily muscle bound

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

WonderWomanV5.jpg

I don't think anyone is expecting her to look like Chyna, but someone who looks stronger than Gadot did in Fast 5 and 6. Think someone like Gina Carano.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't think anyone is expecting her to look like Chyna, but someone who looks stronger than Gadot did in Fast 5 and 6. Think someone like Gina Carano.
I'm si tired of hearing this non acting bytch's name in relation to this role and what Wonder Woman should look like. :snoop:

Gal looks fukking perfect in the picture they released. Wonder Woman doesn't need to be any bigger than that. This is a bytch with a lasso that makes people tell the truth, and invisible fukking jet, and a pair of bracelets she deflects bullets with. bytch doesn't need big muscles to do any of that stupid shyt. She looks fine. WONDER WOMAN HAS NEVER HAD BIG MUSCLES.

fukkING NEVER. She looks like an average size woman with little muscle definition if any at all.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I'm not feeling her at all.

The costume itself should have gone with a darker blue or darker red, like they did with Supermans costume.

As of now, we know fukk all about the film. Maybe this is her "Amazon" costume? Maybe after she comes to earth and truly becomes an "Earth Hero", she changes into something more similar to her iconic costumes?

Still, I liked Man of Steel...still interested in "Worlds Finest".
She's not an alien breh. Amazonians are from earth

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Wonder Woman is literally a miracle child.....she was made of clay, which makes her different from other Amazons....normal human physiology does not apply to her

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Oh I didn't think she was an alien. I just meant to say that when she truly makes her appearance and "takes the mantle of hero" or whatever, maybe she gets a new look....:manny: I guess you could replace "Earth" with "United States" in that post.

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My bad. Them bytches were in the gym every day in order to build up the strength to trade punches with Superman.

:stopitslime:

Her skillset is "super strength, invulnerability, flight, combat skill, combat strategy, superhuman agility, healing factor, magic weaponry"

Where are the other earthlings that can pull that shyt off? Can Jimmy Olsen fukk her up? It doesn't matter where she's from, breh lol