The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
. Batman is standing on a Gotham rooftop in the rain 10:10 Silas Lesnick: His costume isn't what we've seen already. It's big and bulky, like his armor in The Dark Knight Returns. His eye light up, solid white. He's moving a tarp, revealing the bat signal. He turns it on and the camera tracks up to the sky. Superman is there, hovering in the light. He doesn't look happy. His eyes light up with heat vision as he glares at Batman. The title come up!
let-them-fight.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
There was literally no chance of you not bytching about it, huh breh? shyt looks good. She looks like she bulked up a bit for it. She's got diana's resting bytch face down. I think it's a good fukking casting.

Try not being a fakkit :yeshrug:

You sound like a Cac.. bytch looks wack as fukk in that costume.

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The costume looks fine. It's almost exactly how I pictured it would be. I just imagined the skirt a little longer and the tiara pointing up not down. But overall it's good. I'm pretty sure by the time of the full Justice League movie it'll get some tweaks.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If you keep referring to me as a cac, when I've posted pics on this bytch pretty much since day 1, then yes. You are quite upset

fakkit :pachaha:

I'm not gonna keep getting tagged by your stupidity, cac. Welcome to my ignore list.. Where all cacs are welcome. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just out of curiousity what do the studios have to gain by keeping these comic con trailers secret? I understand that they want people to attend the con but doesn't it feel silly that in 2014 a trailer has been released for a film of this magnitude and not everyone is allowed to see it?

Can't they have a public unveiling like a few days later or some shyt? What's the worst that could happen?