The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
the time you spent searching for gifs you could have spent reading the next few words to see that i said the fight scenes were good. besides that he spent the rest of his time moping around on boats or in bars with a dark filter to remind you how realistic and gritty this world is

so again how is MOS superman supposed to be likeable? why is the viewer supposed to root for him after all the buildup. just because they walk in knowing he is superman?

compare that to Iron man or captain america like the breh said posts back that everyone has ignored

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
195rb9guglxidjpg.jpg

I didnt BELIEVE in their love. I couldnt feel the chemistry guys. They didnt feel like they were really in love, and Im an expert. Not like marvel films. When star lord kissed gamora the hairs on my neck rose. The chemistry was ELECTRIC.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
When the Joker pic was released Snyder posted this

Watched the BvS trailer and find this

Batman-v-Superman-SDCC-trailer-1-1940x847.png

Watch the Suicide Squad trailer and it features a slower version of this song. The line used throughout the trailer was "The Joke was on me"

[/QUOTE]
original.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
195rb9guglxidjpg.jpg

I didnt BELIEVE in their love. I couldnt feel the chemistry guys. They didnt feel like they were really in love, and Im an expert. Not like marvel films. When star lord kissed gamora the hairs on my neck rose. The chemistry was ELECTRIC.
:laff: :laff: :deadrose:

The on screen chemistry between ironman and pepper Potts which as basically comical workplace sexual harassment was way more real than batman [who is basically bill gates x Marc Cuban x brad Pitt x Brock lesnar x a ninja] and Selena...how could she want him?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wow vicki vale easily provided the least compelling romance of those first 3 batman movies.

batman's relationship with catwoman/selina was easily the strongest thing going in batman returns. same with chase meridian in batman forever. she helps bring Bruce's duality to the forefront.

most of all you believed that they wanted to fukk Bruce.
shyt I forgot about sexy ass Pfeiffer as Catwoman. :scusthov: Nicole Kidman.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
the time you spent searching for gifs you could have spent reading the next few words to see that i said the fight scenes were good. besides that he spent the rest of his time moping around on boats or in bars with a dark filter to remind you how realistic and gritty this world is

so again how is MOS superman supposed to be likeable? why is the viewer supposed to root for him after all the buildup. just because they walk in knowing he is superman?

compare that to Iron man or captain america like the breh said posts back that everyone has ignored
I don't know, maybe by understanding the journey that he is indeed an alien and outcast from our world that sacrificed everything that was left of his home world for the world he came to call home :ohhh: