Daps
dirtbike.jpg

:wow:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Why are people still in here arguing flaws in MOS?? We get it the movies not perfect . Clark made no effort to protect his identity until the end and then even said his age and he's from Kansas . Why would the daily planet hire a vagabond like Clark ? Unless we missed the fact he went to college at some point or had a stable job to use as references. That was pretty lazy like yes we know he's a reporter in cannon but make some effort to show how he became a reporter. But some people liked the movie; ( I did a lot ) some less , some not at all it seems. Let's move on and discuss the new one though ! The same argument been in here in for 2 years already
nobody gives a fukk about that, and thank you, writers of MOS for NOT having an act where clark kent is studying journalism at Metropolis U

maybe the dumbest complain i've heard no disrespect...but really insane

Daps
Reppin
NYC
But he didn't though. He keeps reiterating the same talking points that are patently false like that will make them true though:mjlol:

That shyt is so see through it's borderline comedic:heh:
superman kisses lois lane admist a barren wasteland mere minutes after thousands upon thousands of people just died.

that is a fact.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
superman is supposed to be this supreme alpha male. the dude that swoops in and saves the day. lois lane literally CANNOT even stand to be around this dude because he's literally the perfect man. strong, handsome, confident, and compassionate. you know... SUPER man. but you watch superman returns and there's nothing. brandon routh was a huge faq in that movie. no girl in their right mind would fall for that guy. henry cavill was a lil bit beefier and more manly... but he too was a shy weirdo. far from the charming ladies man that christopher reeves was. in donner's movie you feel that chemistry between him and lois. lois can't even believe that this guy exists! bytch be talkin to herself and everything.
now superman is supposed to be spitting game on lois lane :laff:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
actually come to think of it.... nolan's batman movies were the same way. bale's batman had zero chemistry with all of his romantic interests.

apparently when it comes to DC movies these chicks just can't keep their hands off these weird, reclusive and unsociable introverts. :heh:

None of the love interests held any weight in the Batman movies aside from Kim Basinger.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
superman kisses lois lane admist a barren wasteland mere minutes after thousands upon thousands of people just died.

that is a fact.
How does that relate to him not caring about human life? So that haven't been done before after the hero overcomes an obstacle he kisses the girl. Ya try too hard nikka. He can't find comfort in the one sole besides his parent that knows his secret. Try again nikka

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

that is a fact.
love is powerful :francis:

superman in final crisis left the entire universe to fight an unrelated battle, kill an anti-monitor with the help from every superman in every multiverse ever all in order to save lois lane. he said "fukk darkseid, anti-life, the fact he has enslaved 6 billion, i gotta save lois"

but you're questioning that he would kiss her with others recently dead?

you're a moron on this one breh

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
nobody gives a fukk about that, and thank you, writers of MOS for NOT having an act where clark kent is studying journalism at Metropolis U

maybe the dumbest complain i've heard no disrespect...but really insane
Like I said before that nikka done lost his mind and I expect him to come back 20 post from now talking about the violence in M.O.S when he a couple pages ago tried to argue he was fine with the violence why is BVS bringing it up? :mjlol:

That nikka masterfully trolling this thread I got to give it to him :pachaha:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
None of the love interests held any weight in the Batman movies aside from Kim Basinger.
thats because batman doesn't love these women. bruce is a player and batman is a vigilante / recluse who lives in a cave. he supposed to be having hot dates or explaining what makes him vulnerable to a woman?

Juven

All Star
Daps
they fukkked up lex luthor. I wanted every time i saw that dude in the trailer. I liked the guy from smallville a lot better

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why are people still in here arguing flaws in MOS?? We get it the movies not perfect . Clark made no effort to protect his identity until the end and then even said his age and he's from Kansas . Why would the daily planet hire a vagabond like Clark ? Unless we missed the fact he went to college at some point or had a stable job to use as references. That was pretty lazy like yes we know he's a reporter in cannon but make some effort to show how he became a reporter. But some people liked the movie; ( I did a lot ) some less , some not at all it seems. Let's move on and discuss the new one though ! The same argument been in here in for 2 years already
all we have to legit base this movie on is the last, which was 2+ hours of superman moping around being passive aggressive in dark filters with good fight scenes (following a GOAT trailer according to some on here)

so now here we are with another GOAT trailer according to some on here, full of dark filters and what appears to be good fight scenes.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Another funny one is why would women fall for powerful reclusive men? That's a serious question from @Kill Dat Noize :mjlol:
bruce wayne is like the 3rd richest and most powerful man on the planet in DC universe, and is completely jacked...why would woman fall for him
superman is literally the most powerful man in the history of the planet, why would any woman fall for him?

these guys are ridiculous

Daps
Reppin
NYC
wow vicki vale easily provided the least compelling romance of those first 3 batman movies.

batman's relationship with catwoman/selina was easily the strongest thing going in batman returns. same with chase meridian in batman forever. she helps bring Bruce's duality to the forefront.

most of all you believed that they wanted to fukk Bruce.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it ain't just nolan though. WB has done this to both batman AND superman. they have BOTH been turned into weird, reclusive weirdos over the last decade.

you watch amazing spiderman and you could just feel the chemistry between peter and gwen. you believe that those 2 are definitely fukking (probably because in real life they were).

same for tony and pepper. they don't technically smash in the movie butyou feel something between them, like they COULD potentially fukk for days if they wanted to. steve rogers and black widow in TWS, again... you wouldn't be surprised if they did. there was something there between them.

superman is supposed to be this supreme alpha male. the dude that swoops in and saves the day. lois lane literally CANNOT even stand to be around this dude because he's literally the perfect man. strong, handsome, confident, and compassionate. you know... SUPER man. but you watch superman returns and there's nothing. brandon routh was a huge faq in that movie. no girl in their right mind would fall for that guy. henry cavill was a lil bit beefier and more manly... but he too was a shy weirdo. far from the charming ladies man that christopher reeves was. in donner's movie you feel that chemistry between him and lois. lois can't even believe that this guy exists! bytch be talkin to herself and everything.

and don't get me started on christian bale. guy was a huge creep. even when he was putting up his billionaire playboy front you wondered how this guy could bag chicks. so awkward and unnatural.

looks like they fixed that with batfleck though. even though you can't tell much from the trailer it looks like batman is back to being an alpha male.

i never bought robert and gweneth so that's subjective breh, never bought it for a second