The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, generally, Marvel and DC have a good relationship with each other. 99% of the Marvel vs DC beef is from fans.

Basically..they get money together. If the beef was as serious as the fans want it to be or think it is, we wouldn't have this:

Spider-Man_and_Batman_Vol_1_1.jpg

2377_4_27.jpg

and that's just two from a long long list

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I noticed in the trailer we see the Wayne's getting shot outside the opera. Again. Hopefully that's just like a quick flashback and that's it.

This time it'll be them leaving Zorro..and I'm sure it'll be quick and tidy. I think it's one of those things from dark knight returns that for some reason, they felt just needed to be in the movie. But maybe it just goes to that idea of Bruce feeling like if good men do nothing against villainy, then they're no better than the bad guys

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah if I'm a writer or artist alienating one company or the other does nothing of value for me except limit my income source and that's just dumb:russ:

Basically. And most artists are fans of multiple characters. I'd love to write a spider man comic but if someone offered me batman or superman or green arrow I'd hop on that too. Or green hornet

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
always wondered how those work and how much money is guaranteed?

Depends on the artist I think. I know Kevin smith mentioned recently "$200 a page" but he could've just been throwing it out or that could've been what he got when he first wrote green arrow. But I believe there's a difference between guys who are on contract and guys who are just writing on a per page level.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw that Michael shannon was credited for being in this but i hope its just not the dead body shot hopefully they make him doomsday too. Only thing i didnt like about MOS was i wanted more Zod fukkery like superman 2 and they robbed us of his trademark "Kneel before Zod"

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Or maybe the public gave them a perfect storyline and Segway to introduce batman....lets not act like they were forced to do anything

MOS created its own buzz after the movie dropped...for all we know those death articles may have been planted to test the water. ..

The only buzz it created was that it was polarizing. People either hated it or stanned it. There wasn't a consensus. It had way too many plot holes. Honestly the best part of MOS was when they were on Krypton. When it fast forwarded to Superman being an adult, all you got was a mixture of flashbacks. Everything was a damn flashback. Then Zod comes and shyt is rushed from there.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't worry about Bruce and I. If I were you I'd be worried my sterility, being childless at your age is unfortunate.Maybe you could adopt one of the many fine children here in the Metropolis orphanages.

Didn't run this by your editor? No wonder Perry White has you in the mail room.