The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Lmao I'm not allowed to raise an honest question? Gtfo please. This is a community where men argue with other men over unimportant shyt all the time. Spare me that bs.

I didn't say I didn't like the trailer, I didn't say ppl are gonna hate it...
all I said was its possible that there might be ppl out there that don't grasp that eisenberg' character is supposed to be lex. a rather harmless observation in the big scheme of things.
I could care less about any of the bolded, so let's skip that:camby:

serious question.

can we assume the general public will know that eisenberg's character is supposed to be lex luthor? is he REFERRED to as lex luthor? or do they just see some weird hipster kid with a goofy haircut.
That doesn't read as "its possible that there might be ppl out there that don't grasp that eisenberg' character is supposed to be lex". The fact that you're back peddling and trying to lessen what you already said shows that you know you goofed in the first place. It's an internet forum, no observations are harful, hence me calling your observation pointless instead of calling it harmful. If you want to address the multiple posts about how not having knowledge of who Eisenberg is playing will have an effect on the movie, feel free, if not keep it moving, breh

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Hope this movie breaks the streak of Superman looking weak compared to Batman.

I like Affleck as Batman already, way better than Christian Bale growling and trying to sound all tough.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oh, you mean Christopher Reeves? Should they have casted Cavill to play Reeves like they did in Superman Returns?
Fine, I'll admit it. Singer was guilty of doing this first.

Reeves was the only one that was allowed to play the character like an actual human being. He was able to show personality and character. He was allowed to entertain.

Since then superman has not been a character that is fun to watch. Routh and cavill's version of the character were both way too shy and timid. they weren't fun to be around. which is why to overcompensate for this snyder had to dedicate an entire third of the movie to big over the top actions scenes. because let's be honest i think what everyone really wanted out of man of steel was 30 more minutes of henry cavill moping around and doing nothing.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Fine, I'll admit it. Singer was guilty of doing this first.

Reeves was the only one that was allowed to play the character like an actual human being. He was able to show personality and character. He was allowed to entertain.

Since then superman has not been a character that is fun to watch. Routh and cavill's version of the character were both way too shy and timid. they weren't fun to be around. which is why to overcompensate for this snyder had to dedicate an entire third of the movie to big over the top actions scenes. because let's be honest i think what everyone really wanted out of man of steel was 30 more minutes of henry cavill moping around and doing nothing.
nikka take your old ass outa here

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I didn't realize it, but the dudes Batman is fighting in the desert have Superman patches :ohhh:

That scene is
suppose to be a batman dream sequence where he believes will happen if Superman uses his power to overthrow everyone its inspired from the Superman Red Son story that's why Batman has the similar look with the googles and trenchcoat and why the soldiers have the superman patches. This comes from El Mayibe and after the trailer it seems to match up from what he was saying.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That scene is
suppose to be a batman dream sequence where he believes will happen if Superman uses his power to overthrow everyone its inspired from the Superman Red Son story that's why Batman has the similar look with the googles and trenchcoat and why the soldiers have the superman patches. This comes from El Mayibe and after the trailer it seems to match up from what he was saying.

El Maybe been right about a lot on this and Suicide Squad :patrice:

Maybe Wonder Woman works for ARGUS after all. Especially since the WW movie is taking place during the 40s.