The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
All you have to do is pick up the paper, read an article on an entertainment news site or even read EW and you would know who Eisenberg is. Even then why the fukk would the general public watch this piff trailer and get caught up on Eisenberg? This is another "only on the coli" post. The goddamn trailer has 11 million views on YT in 24 hours :russ:

Nobody cares about what you're talkin bout. Nobody.
I'm really starting to think that @Kill Dat Noize has lost his mind :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
All you have to do is pick up the paper, read an article on an entertainment news site or even read EW and you would know who Eisenberg is. Even then why the fukk would the general public watch this piff trailer and get caught up on Eisenberg? This is another "only on the coli" post. The goddamn trailer has 11 million views on YT in 24 hours :russ:

Nobody cares about what you're talkin bout. Nobody.

hi.. nobody implied they would.

thanks for playing.

until next time.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even then why the fukk would the general public watch this piff trailer and get caught up on Eisenberg? This is another "only on the coli" post.
:mjlol: at thinking people are watching a trailer with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman and going "Who is that weird guy with the crazy hair? He hasn't said what his name is. I think I I'm gonna pass on this"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.mtv.com/news/2209451/bryan-cranston-lex-luthor/

Finally, the truth comes out: Cranston revealed to MTV News at San Diego Comic-Con that there was never a single conversation between himself and WB, and that all the talk about him playing Lex was nothing more than “fan-driven” hype.

“They’re thinking, ’Who could play Lex Luthor?’ Who is bald and can be menacing? Oh! Walter White! We can get that guy,'” he laughed. “But it’s not very inspiring casting.”

Daps
Reppin
NYC
you know i thought it was a really good trailer but i think the fact that lex isn't so easily identifiable is gonna cause mass confusion and prevent people from enjoying this trailer and seeing the movie

@saysumthinfunnymike
@Ain't That Something

are you guys responding to a post of mine that doesn't exist!?!?

because i don't remember saying anything like that.. at all.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All those Lexcorp logo's and the man holding kryptonite ain't enough for the public. Go to sleep breh

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

:mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Some Marvel writers were mad af when this trailer dropped on Twitter :laff:. Better hope they don't get black balled :ufdup:

Real talk though I think the pressure has switched to Marvel/Disney to deliver with Civil War. Fox and DC are proving that they're coming with the heat :whew: and if they deliver.....:wow:. Marvel use to be like "Superman? MOS is the best they got? :laff:" now they're like "ohh......:lupe: get Kevin on the phone now :damn:"

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Some Marvel writers were mad af when this trailer dropped on Twitter :laff:. Better hope they don't get black balled :ufdup:

Real talk though I think the pressure has switched to Marvel/Disney to deliver with Civil War. Fox and DC are proving that they're coming with the heat :whew: and if they deliver.....:wow:
Why would they be mad? Don't make sense D.C. eating don't mean they can't. They already got billis that says otherwise

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
i think joe and jane moviegoer know that superman has an arch nemesis named lex luthor, and that once upon a time he was played by gene hackman and kevin spacey.

I don't this is true. I believe they would know a little about Superman, but not about Luthor.