Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I did a quick search and the only one I could find is this: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06...id-what-marvel-do-and-where-it-all-came-from/

Which was very close after the release of the movie but Goyer did already address the complaints in it so it the interview definitely happened after the release.

So much beating around the bush and bullshyt in that interview too to remind me why I absolutely hate Goyer. :camby:
I can't get that page to load (ever since the redesign BC has been glitchy as hell) but the interview was posted in three or four parts and was conducted before MOS was released. I think the stuff about the destruction was the last one posted.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
i raised an honest question. i never insinuated it would stop ppl from enjoying the trailer.
You raised a pointless question. Let's say the majority of people seeing this film don't know who Eisenberg is playing and have never heard of Lex Luthor. Who cares?:dahell: Do you think the average person knew who the Winter Soldier was? Do you think the average person knew any of the nikkas in Guardians of the Galaxy? I can guarantee the average person knows Batman and Superman. Knowing who Eisenberg is playing doesn't even matter since you have the two most popular superheros going head to head in a movie.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:you're kidding right? you think everyone that's gonna be exposed to this trailer is a fukkin geek that posts on forums and researches comic book movie info?

do me a favor walk into your nearest grocery store and ask the first person you see if they

a) know the name jesse eisenberg.
b) know he's playing lex luthor in the upcoming batman/superman movie.

lol see how that works out for you.

this dude actin like articles posted on superhero hype and collider make breaking news on CNN, like everyone in the entire world collectively dropped what they were doing and took notice when jesse eisenberg was cast.
Man, shut the fukk up.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks more like they are teaming up than facing off. And that batsuit is bulky and ugly af. Best thing about the trailer was Ben. Lex, Wonder Woman and Superman all get the :camby:especially Jessie as Lex. I'd rather see Spacey again.
That bulky suit has bats moving more fluid than any of Nolan's batman.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You raised a pointless question. Let's say the majority of people seeing this film don't know who Eisenberg is playing and have never heard of Lex Luthor. Who cares?:dahell: Do you think the average person knew who the Winter Soldier was? Do you think the average person knew any of the nikkas in Guardians of the Galaxy? I can guarantee the average person knows Batman and Superman. Knowing who Eisenberg is playing doesn't even matter since you have the two most popular superheros going head to head in a movie.
Lmao I'm not allowed to raise an honest question? Gtfo please. This is a community where men argue with other men over unimportant shyt all the time. Spare me that bs.

I didn't say I didn't like the trailer, I didn't say ppl are gonna hate it... all I said was its possible that there might be ppl out there that don't grasp that eisenberg' character is supposed to be lex. a rather harmless observation in the big scheme of things.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The creative team behind it still gives me serious pause.....

...but that's a damn good trailer. As much as I disliked what they did with Superman, it looks like I'm going to love what they do with Batman/Bruce Wayne.
What exactly did they do to Superman?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao I'm not allowed to raise an honest question? Gtfo please. This is a community where men argue with other men over unimportant shyt all the time. Spare me that bs.

I didn't say I didn't like the trailer, I didn't say ppl are gonna hate it... all I said was its possible that there might be ppl out there that don't grasp that eisenberg' character is supposed to be lex. a rather harmless observation in the big scheme of things.

Remember that this guy played one of the better Lex Luthors in recent times.

mr99-zdjj-0015.jpg

Lex has never been about intimidation. It's his intellect. Eisenberg fits the geeky twisted nerd that can outsmart you with his wits. Hell, Gene Hackman came off as a weasel in the donner films.