The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
right but at the same time the trailer establishes eisenberg as the real villain doesn't it?

really think they missed the mark with him. he was easily the weak link in this trailer wouldn't you agree? Lol like who's this faggy doofus and why are we supposed to care. THIS guy is the villain? I dunno... would have much more preferred a more intimidating lex.

I disagree breh..I see your point but I disagree just based on who this trailer is made for. If the next one doesn't do what you're saying, or at least the one meant for a wide theatrical release, then we can revisit this one but as of now, you're basically talking to the people who know already and i think they did a good enough job on selling him as at least an instigator trying to manipulate people and issues

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ayer tweeted a training scene of Eastwood fighting Jay Hernandez's El Diablo character. The set photos showed Eastwood just as a random soldier helping the Suicide Squad. For them to fighting in the movie something had to change for these characters to now fight. So yea he may be Deathstroke or more likely be dikk. Grayson
During the big last fight scene, if all the sudden he pulls out the batons :krs:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That was the only real downside of the Superman trailer....Felt like I watched the whole movie...

Having said that I thought the same about Man of Steel and it had a lot more surprises. Snyder is good at showing a lot and still having a lot left to show.

The interesting thing is Suicide Squad did a 3 min trailer and they still have two months left to film.

Suicide Squad has more to sell, in my eyes anyway, and again it's a comic con trailer

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice.jpg

Imagine if @Kill Dat Noize was in a coma the last two years.

Then he woke up and someone showed him this pic of the cast for Batman v. Superman.

He'd assume Jeremy Irons was Lex Luthor and Jesse was Robin :russ:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Seems like Ben was born to play Batman. He captured Bruce Wayne and Batman perfect in that trailer. Besides that clumpy Batsuit.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It better have some cool ass features. I like the slick og one. But if it saves Bruce's life in combat, I'm good with it.

Well the comic book one didn't have anything extra with it, it was just bigger because Bruce was older, therefore a little bigger, which seems to go with this incarnation who's older a little bigger. Ben seems to be on swoll (pause) much more than Bale was. Bale was cut up but still lean, Ben seemed to go for more muscle rather than lean. What I'm interested in, is whether that changes from movie to movie as he eases himself back into crime fighting as a member of the justice league and then in his solo movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah I've had an issue with trailers for a minute now. They give away too much dope shyt. It's why I'm not watching another spectre trailer. I won't see anything else about that movie until I sit down in a theater in November. Modern trailers just give too too too much away and it's a fascinating thing to me for real. Do they do that because we as a society now demand more or do they just feel like we need more?

Oh no!!:skip:

We have a year! You in too deep breh!:mjpls:

You gonna watch EVERY trailer coming just like the rest of us!

I will make sure of it YOU HEAR ME MCFLY!!!:lolbron:

There is no going back:shaq:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh no!!:skip:

We have a year! You in too deep breh!:mjpls:

You gonna watch EVERY trailer coming just like the rest of us!

I will make sure of it YOU HEAR ME MCFLY!!!:lolbron:

There is no going back:shaq:

:deadrose: Not if I can help it breh. I'm finished. Cold turkey:smugdraper:

I'm more excited for spectre than anything else because James Bond is my favorite film franchise and film character so if I can avoid those, I can avoid these with ease.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Except David Goyer sat down with Brendan Connelly (formerly of Bleeding Cool) to do an interview before MOS was released where he talked about the consequences of super-humans doing battle in public settings resulting in tons of collateral damage. The people behind the movie were always looking to address that issue whether people ended up spending tons of time online complaining about the death and destruction in MOS or not.
I will try to find the interview but since its re-design BC is a total shythole.

I did a quick search and the only one I could find is this: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06...id-what-marvel-do-and-where-it-all-came-from/

Which was very close after the release of the movie but Goyer did already address the complaints in it so it the interview definitely happened after the release.

One of the things we were hoping to depict is that Superman is not a god. We say he’s a god-like figure but he’s not omnipotent. Even in the comic books he cannot save everyone. I think people die [in Metropolis]. Clearly hundreds if not thousands of people have died while the gravity machines are going off. There were probably even people who died in Smallville.

When you’re dealing with a threat like this, there will be collateral damage. This is something that hadn’t been depicted in comic book films is what it would be like if these powerful figures did clash, if The Hulk and Thor fought, people would probably die. Particularly in this case where Zod and the Kryptonians really don’t care if people die. I think people died and I’m sure that upsets some people.

We knew that people would be upset by some of the choices we make. We got some grief when we did Batman Begins. Now people think what we did was great but when Batman Begins first came out, people were upset by some of the choices we made.

So much beating around the bush and bullshyt in that interview too to remind me why I absolutely hate Goyer. :camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:deadrose: Not if I can help it breh. I'm finished. Cold turkey:smugdraper:

I'm more excited for spectre than anything else because James Bond is my favorite film franchise and film character so if I can avoid those, I can avoid these with ease.

Na breh!!!! You can't leave us!! You're part of this not and too important to the cause.

You will included in all discussions and all trailers, I'm forming a tactical team right now as we speak to make sure we keep you in the mix

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Na breh!!!! You can't leave us!! You're part of this not and too important to the cause.

You will included in all discussions and all trailers, I'm forming a tactical team right now as we speak to make sure we keep you in the mix

:smugbond: Do your worst