The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I'm not into all that mech war shyt. It was aight the first time but we on that for what the sequel and the second Avengers? Enough already :scust:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I thi nk the push back was because Terrio rewrote the majority of the script. I read on Reddit that Goyer couldn't keep up with the shyt Zack wanted added to the film so he rushed it to turn in on time and WB was like ":wtf: is this :trash: breh?" Ben got a look at it and was like :camby: too so Ben suggested they bring in Terrio to take a look and fix shyt so he fixed the majority of it. WB was like :ohhh::gladbron: at the new script so they gave him JL 1&2 off the back

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Breh, Eisenberg murdered The Social Network :ahh:

You know what, wait til you see this fukka bald and spazzin. You'll change your tune. I DO believe that was him in the teaser talkin slick about Superman, this dialogue finna be sumthin else. Chris Terrio on that Argo wave. :wow:
i actually like Jesse for this role

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Terrio is an Oscar-winning writer. I laugh when people say "Snyder can't write this shyt" or do that or whatever. Look, Snyder isn't writing anything. He's directing and we know he's crazy with the visuals. They will be top notch. If the script is solid and the acting is solid... Snyder isn't going to fukk it up.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm not into all that mech war shyt. It was aight the first time but we on that for what the sequel and the second Avengers? Enough already :scust:
Nah, it was to say never judge just off of a picture.

Bridges did well with the role. But I remember him looking so menacing in the released pics that I thought we were in for some top notch shyt. :manny:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
At least we know that Luthor will not be defeated by some silly dance or be comedian like big bad Ultron. DC is going to be 2 for 2 with villains:wow: while Marvel is still looking for their first one:troll:.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Terrio is an Oscar-winning writer. I laugh when people say "Snyder can't write this shyt" or do that or whatever. Look, Snyder isn't writing anything. He's directing and we know he's crazy with the visuals. They will be top notch. If the script is solid and the acting is solid... Snyder isn't going to fukk it up.

Snyder isn't writing anything but he is deciding what direction the movie will take and if his vision is flawed, the movie will suffer from it.

And Terrio has to be one of the most overrated writers of today. Dude's got like two movies under his belt, one that nobody has ever heard of and the other being one of the most overrated movies of the past decade. I'm not saying he can't pull it off, but his credentials aren't nowhere near special enough to have people hype this guy up as if they brought in William Goldman.