The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why do they stay trying to wear down Batman...this world weary shyt...Bats and Supes don't meet at the tail end of Bats career brehs WTF

This is supposed to be Batman in his PRIME or even pre-Prime

i wonder too, are they tryna say that batman was here before superman? i fail to see how that works. especially considering that superman was literally the inspiration for batman to begin with. batman doesn't don a spandex suit and cape if not for superman. nor would he sport the symbol on his chest. that was superman's thing.

but the batman in this movie gon be like... :ohhh:"this alien got a suit just like mine"

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That has not been Superman for a couple years now. Do you read comics or is this coming from those old Superman comics. New 52 Superman is an a$$hole. JL and JLU cartoon Superman is an a$$hole. Where is this supes you talking bout coming from
IMO Bats in the new 52 is still the serious one/a$$hole

Supes pokes his chest out more these days but he's still Big Blue

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i wonder too, are they tryna say that batman was here before superman? i fail to see how that works. especially considering that superman was literally the inspiration for batman to begin with. batman doesn't don a spandex suit and cape if not for superman. nor would he sport the symbol on his chest. that was superman's thing.

but the batman in this movie gon be like... :ohhh:"this alien got a suit just like mine"
Are you trolling? It wasn't his parents death that made him wear a Batsuit and become batman. It was Superman :ohhh:

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are you trolling? It wasn't his parents death that made him wear a Batsuit and become batman. It was Superman :ohhh:

:mjlol:

i'm talkin from a visual standpoint. the image of superman became the standard for most superhero characters moving forward. the spandex suit, the cape, and the insignia on the chest. you can't deny that influence in batman's design.

so it would strike me odd that - in this movie - batman was actually fighting crime first and that superman just happened to have his own alien costume identical to the one bruce had made for himself. cape, insignia and all.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i'm talkin from a visual standpoint. the image of superman became the standard for most superhero characters moving forward. the spandex suit, the cape, and the insignia on the chest. you can't deny that influence in batman's design.

so it would strike me odd that - in this movie - batman was actually fighting crime first and that superman just happened to have his own alien costume identical to the one bruce had made for himself. cape, insignia and all.
Yeah you trolling me. Batman worries is not that this god like alien could be a thread to humanity but that he dons a cape just like him :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

We're talking about a movie, not real life breh. If that's the case then where is Superman in all the Batman movies, how about Xmen, Avengers? It's just a suit, besides in this movie Batman is referred to as a myth so most ppl don't even know wtf he looks like

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not to bring the Marvel vs D.C. shyt back to this thread. One thing marvel sure is good at is promoting the fukk out their movies. Despite Ultron being meh

:dahell: Snyder is known as the best director around when it comes to dropping trailers. Whether they make this work remains to be seen but you don't need to be worrying about the promotional side. That's where Snyder makes his money.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
:dahell: Snyder is known as the best director around when it comes to dropping trailers. Whether they make this work remains to be seen but you don't need to be worrying about the promotional side. That's where Snyder makes his money.
Yeah marketing is about to kick in with Comic-con and the EW cover but it will go into overdrive around December/January.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Why do they stay trying to wear down Batman...this world weary shyt...Bats and Supes don't meet at the tail end of Bats career brehs WTF

This is supposed to be Batman in his PRIME or even pre-Prime

And why is Superman always so serious?

Batman - The Serious One
Wonder Woman - The Bold Fierce One
Superman - Hopelessly Optimistic and Heroic One <-------

I'm really wondering how they do Batman/Bruce Wayne in Suicide Squad. Did chasing the Joker and whatever *drama* he did just tire him out (assuming SS takes place before this movie) or what?

He's on top of car roofs in that shyt. And Joker looks like he's in the middle of his prime :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
comiccon-ew-1371-1372.jpg
EW takes the worst cover pictures...why are they in front of a plain white background?
Gadot looks pretty spiffy though and look they have color in their suits!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hate the cover because of the awful photoshop gathering. What the fukk ever happened to doing ol' fashioned press shoots for a day. Nope, let's hire an IT intern of The Coli and paste some shyt together and airbrush the fukk out of it.
It amazes me that these multi-million dollar movie franchises seem to be perfectly fine putting out such obviously amateurish promo pics and posters.