The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's a good look for him and the movie. I love Chris Pine I just wish more of his stuff outside of Star Trek did well at the box office

WB better hope these shyts hit cause they really not giving a fukk about budget right now. Look at who they cast and who they hire for the directing chair. Highly paid talent up and down every film. :heh:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
They also have the Mexican guy from twilight playing an unknown role. He was in the same military pictures as Eastwood.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If Pine is going to be Trevor it lets me continue holding out hope that Green Lantern will be black.
That was the only thing that crossed my mind when i saw that report.

Had me like "yea.. i think Pine as Trevor would be a GREAT choice :jawalrus:. Brilliant casting! Roles like that only come once in a lifetime. Go on and make it official Chris. :sas2:"

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
No way Eastwood is playing Nightwing. We've seen the DC/WB DCU/TV policy. With that TNT show on the horizon no way we're getting dikk Grayson on screen.
Didn't the Grayson tombstone confirm dead Robin is dikk not Jason?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No way Eastwood is playing Nightwing. We've seen the DC/WB DCU/TV policy. With that TNT show on the horizon no way we're getting dikk Grayson on screen.
Didn't the Grayson tombstone confirm dead Robin is dikk not Jason?
We are getting a Flash movie despite there being a successful Flash TV show. So the TNT Titans show doesn't preclude dikk Grayson being in the movies.

And the tombstone with Grayson's name on it could be them taking the current situation in the comics where Grayson has faked his death and infiltrated a spy organization on Batman's orders.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We are getting a Flash movie despite there being a successful Flash TV show. So the TNT Titans show doesn't preclude dikk Grayson being in the movies.

And the tombstone with Grayson's name on it could be them taking the current situation in the comics where Grayson has faked his death and infiltrated a spy organization on Batman's orders.
There's something funny going on with the Flash because there hasn't been a concrete Barry Allen announcement just like we're up in the air on which GL we're getting. But notice how Arrow was blocked from any Harley plans and killed off their version of Deadshot. DCU definitely keeping us guessing.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
There's something funny going on with the Flash because there hasn't been a concrete Barry Allen announcement just like we're up in the air on which GL we're getting. But notice how Arrow was blocked from any Harley plans and killed off their version of Deadshot. DCU definitely keeping us guessing.
Didn't they announce Ezra Miller was gonna be Barry Allen in the movie?