The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
They got two years to do whatever they have to do with this, but I'm still :lupe: at the idea of introducing ALL these characters in one movie

But then again, everybody knows who Batman and Wonder Woman are so maybe they could just wing it :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No need for separate origins films, I been saying this. The whole world knows who Batman and Wonder Woman are. They can reference shyt, maybe put in a couple flashbacks and we good. Generally comic book movies are better when they can just get straight to the particular story.

I never doubted Snyder's mind for visuals and the costumes are part of that.. The breh knows how to make shyt look tough. This movie won't be a corny affair.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
No need for separate origins films, I been saying this. The whole world knows who Batman and Wonder Woman are. They can reference shyt, maybe put in a couple flashbacks and we good. Generally comic book movies are better when they can just get straight to the particular story.

I never doubted Snyder's mind for visuals and the costumes are part of that.. The breh knows how to make shyt look tough. This movie won't be a corny affair.

But they don't know who this Batman and Wonder Woman are. You can't just bank on reputations because once the movie starts and you meet these characters for the first time they will still be strangers. Strangers with a familiar costume but strangers nonetheless.

You still need to develop them as characters.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1182.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Best Batman suit for a film.. my only nitpick is that I wish the ears were just a tad bit bigger but I am not gonna complain since its the closest we've gotten to the comics

This is the most physically fit an actor has gotten for Batman as well. I criticized Affleck's past flicks but his recent ones have been dope and if you look at the recent Arkham games, Affleck fits the look as Bruce Wayne more than a lot of previous actors INCLUDING the fan favorite Bale.

I can NOT hate on this.... what I'm REALLY worried about is how Gal is gonna look as Wonder Woman... she has the face but I hope she added some meat to her body.

Movie looks dope visual wise so far... they got Batman AND Superman correct.... waiting to see if Jesse is gonna go bald as well

As much as I liked the Nolan movies, I'm waiting for Batman to be done correctly. I'm waiting to see the Batman that's an actual detective, gritty, not soft as Bruce Wayne, not trained by the League of Shadows (Assassins) and actually has decent hand to hand combat

:WHAT!::mjlol: fukk you talking about nikka?.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
But they don't know who this Batman and Wonder Woman are. You can't just bank on reputations because once the movie starts and you meet these characters for the first time they will still be strangers. Strangers with a familiar costume but strangers nonetheless.

You still need to develop them as characters.
Breh, you can bank on reputation with these characters. EVERYONE knows who Batman and Wonder Woman are.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:WHAT!::mjlol: fukk you talking about nikka?.
Exactly what was said...

I think the closest we got to how Batman is suppose to be on film was the Keaton Batman.

The Nolan movies were good story wise, but was that your ideal Batman?

- The Bruce Wayne character was too soft
- Batman was barely a detective
- his fighting sucked (but maybe I'll place more of that blame on how the fight scenes were filmed)
- the change of voice under the armored cowl was a hit or miss
- he "accidently" killed somebody... c'mon now.... Batman is always 2 steps ahead strategy wise and should've known the fall would've killed Dent

I like all 3 Nolan films for what they are but in my opinion, the Batman character can be done better.