Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Fan made, but I can see it looking like this, dope :whew:

SLaSby7.jpg

too bad the suit doesn't have nipples, other than that it looks great.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Best Batsuit on film yet, which wasn't going to be hard task to accomplish. Good job ditching the rubber suit that sh!t was the worst maybe we'll see some good fighting sequences with Batman now.

if this nikka likes it you know they did something right

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best Batman suit for a film.. my only nitpick is that I wish the ears were just a tad bit bigger but I am not gonna complain since its the closest we've gotten to the comics

This is the most physically fit an actor has gotten for Batman as well. I criticized Affleck's past flicks but his recent ones have been dope and if you look at the recent Arkham games, Affleck fits the look as Bruce Wayne more than a lot of previous actors INCLUDING the fan favorite Bale.

I can NOT hate on this.... what I'm REALLY worried about is how Gal is gonna look as Wonder Woman... she has the face but I hope she added some meat to her body.

Movie looks dope visual wise so far... they got Batman AND Superman correct.... waiting to see if Jesse is gonna go bald as well

As much as I liked the Nolan movies, I'm waiting for Batman to be done correctly. I'm waiting to see the Batman that's an actual detective, gritty, not soft as Bruce Wayne, not trained by the League of Shadows (Assassins) and actually has decent hand to hand combat

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Best Batman suit for a film.. my only nitpick is that I wish the ears were just a tad bit bigger but I am not gonna complain since its the closest we've gotten to the comics

This is the most physically fit an actor has gotten for Batman as well. I criticized Affleck's past flicks but his recent ones have been dope and if you look at the recent Arkham games, Affleck fits the look as Bruce Wayne more than a lot of previous actors INCLUDING the fan favorite Bale.

I can NOT hate on this.... what I'm REALLY worried about is how Gal is gonna look as Wonder Woman... she has the face but I hope she added some meat to her body.

Movie looks dope visual wise so far... they got Batman AND Superman correct.... waiting to see if Jesse is gonna go bald as well

As much as I liked the Nolan movies, I'm waiting for Batman to be done correctly. I'm waiting to see the Batman that's an actual detective, gritty, not soft as Bruce Wayne, not trained by the League of Shadows (Assassins) and actually has decent hand to hand combat

If she got the same trainer as Big Ben:banderas: