The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
based on what? Concept art? :heh:

No, she might be bias but

Also, here’s a thing. Someone I trust told me that Wonder Woman in Superman/Batman is way, WAY better treated than we were hoping.
— GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) April 13, 2015

They said Wonder Woman is an absolute highlight of the film.

I am just passing that along, but they were very, very pumped about Diana’s role in that movie.

:manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No, she might be bias but

Also, here’s a thing. Someone I trust told me that Wonder Woman in Superman/Batman is way, WAY better treated than we were hoping.

They said Wonder Woman is an absolute highlight of the film.

I am just passing that along, but they were very, very pumped about Diana’s role in that movie.

:manny:
Probably the same ppl that were slobbering over faora in mos, these feminist are only happy when a female is kicking a man's ass :ld:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Do yall agree with this assessment?

I couldn't watch the whole thing because that guy is an annoying bore.
But I disagree with his original statement that Robin wouldn't work in the DC Cinematic Universe mainly because he is basing this on the Nolan Batman movies and I agree that Robin doesn't work in the Nolanverse. Superman doesn't work in the Nolanverse either. In the Dark Knight trilogy universe things are about as "real world" as they can be and still have a dude running around in a bat suit.
The DC Cinematic Universe is an entirely different animal so basing an argument on the universe that Nolan created is flawed from jump.
Anything can work in the DC Cinematic Universe that MOS jump started because it is new and we are already being told we will get magic, intergalactic policemen, super-speedsters and cybernetic men.
Plus starting with a 40ish Batman removes the problem of having to show Batman running around the streets of Gotham City with a 13 year old orphan in green underoos. We get adult Robin or Nightwing or whoever without any of the unseemly child endangerment stuff.