The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and ppl want to talk about what a great scene that was :mjlol:

That irked the fukk out of me.No way should Tony have won that fight.

If anything, Hulk should've had a moment of clarity where he realized the destruction he was creating, and just leaped away.

The craziest part about it, they had the opportunity to do just that, but they took the lame route.

Gave us the anemic, diabetic Hulk

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is presumably alien tech scraps littered all over Metropolis and Smallville so a billionaire with a hefty advanced R&D budget could make some nice toys for himself.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but i dont want to have to presume it though,if he just pop up outta nowhere with a suit that can stop Superman ima have to:childplease:....Being that Lex Luthor is involved im sure we will get a glimpse of the technology available in whatever era this movie takes place in early on in the movie..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The scripts haven't been written yet outside of Batman v. Superman which was a story by Goyer and Snyder and then Terrio came in to write it. Basically, nobody knows how the films will play out but how come Ayer seems to be enjoying the hell out of the process? A director of his caliber and he's having a great time. He's been given full reign thus far, writing and directing.

Lets not act like Marvel didn't go through shyt with a couple directors. Edgar Wright left Ant-Man because of "creative differences" and Whedon isn't coming back any time soon and if you are paying attention, Whedon is burnt the fukk out by Marvel execs.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The scripts haven't been written yet outside of Batman v. Superman which was a story by Goyer and Snyder and then Terrio came in to write it. Basically, nobody knows how the films will play out but how come Ayer seems to be enjoying the hell out of the process? A director of his caliber and he's having a great time. He's been given full reign thus far, writing and directing.

Lets not act like Marvel didn't go through shyt with a couple directors. Edgar Wright left Ant-Man because of "creative differences" and Whedon isn't coming back any time soon and if you are paying attention, Whedon is burnt the fukk out by Marvel execs.

Don't do it to em breh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That irked the fukk out of me.No way should Tony have won that fight.

If anything, Hulk should've had a moment of clarity where he realized the destruction he was creating, and just leaped away.

The craziest part about it, they had the opportunity to do just that, but they took the lame route.

Gave us the anemic, diabetic Hulk

No spoiler:beli:?and does the Hulk really have moments of clarity when he's angry in these movies unless hks woman is involved:patrice:?I guess i gotta see what you mean for myself:beli:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Leaked photo :wow:

11188390_10153025469914272_2955761923123113484_n.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know where I was when this trailer dropped for this movie:snoop:....But i take back everything i said so far about hating the feel of MOS being dark and serious toned....i was arguing with people earlier about it so i wanna take this time to apoligize for my ignorance....i still hated the feel of MOS make no mistake:whoa:...But after seeing the trailer,people bowing to superman and looking to em like a god:blessed:....If they taking the angle i hope they do I'm willing to submit now and forget everything i ever knew or loved about the old superman movies....im ready for the DC takeover yall:mjcry:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I dont know where I was when this trailer dropped for this movie:snoop:....But i take back everything i said so far about hating the feel of MOS being dark and serious toned....i was arguing with people earlier about it so i wanna take this time to apoligize for my ignorance....i still hated the feel of MOS make no mistake:whoa:...But after seeing the trailer,people bowing to superman and looking to em like a god:blessed:....If they taking the angle i hope they do I'm willing to submit now and forget everything i ever knew or loved about the old superman movies....im ready for the DC takeover yall:mjcry:

Its like wrestling back in the day. Sure WCW was running shyt with NWO.:blessed: But eventually WWF was loading up ready to spark with DX, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc..the takeover was inevitable

https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Its like wrestling back in the day. Sure WCW was running shyt with NWO.:blessed: But eventually WWF was loading up ready to spark with DX, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc..the takeover was inevitable

The way I remember wrestling WCW invested a lot money to go big as quickly as possible, managed to take the crown away from the WWF that had been dominating the wrestling world for ages, only to collapse and self-destruct under the weight of how hard they tried to push themselves to the top, allowing WWF to regain their top spot by just doing what they did best.

So your WCW/WWF analogy sounds spot-on, but you might just be mistaking which studio is WCW and which one is WWF is in this situation.. :sas1:

But all jokes aside, the news about WB hiring multiple writers to create separate drafts hasn't sat well with me from the start, and probably hasn't with anyone else who really has a clue about the process of film making either. It really has the air of them not knowing what they want from a movie, just that they want the movie to happen as fast as possible. Which I should note is in stark contrast to the development of Suicide Squad, Shazam and as far as the news goes The Flash, which all seem to be produced in 'traditional' fashion.