The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am new to this, I just don't see how Batman, a normal dude in a suit, is any match for an indestructible flying alien guy?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I've seen Marvel stans trot out damn near all of that BS in this thread :russ:

Honest Trailers hasn't sit well with me ever since they did one for The Winter Soldier and were like "This movie's actually pretty good, so we're just gonna nitpick". Like they set that movie as a standard of a good movie as if every other movie they've ever made fun of is complete garbage or something. Every blockbuster movie has dumb shyt in it, just make fun of it and don't try to tell us what is good or not. That's what actual reviews are for.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honest Trailers hasn't sit well with me ever since they did one for The Winter Soldier and were like "This movie's actually pretty good, so we're just gonna nitpick". Like they set that movie as a standard of a good movie as if every other movie they've ever made fun of is complete garbage or something. Every blockbuster movie has dumb shyt in it, just make fun of it and don't try to tell us what is good or not. That's what actual reviews are for.
They've done similar stuff for other movies ( point out the quality ) before the honest trailer which is why I stopped really watching them .

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully people that don't understand why Superman wouldn't crush him reads that.

Also, for those that don't know why they would have beef

http://comicbook.com/2015/04/25/neil-degrasse-tyson-explains-batman-v-superman/

Neil deGrasse Tyson: Who does Batman (Ben Affleck) report to?

Jon Stewart: Commissioner Gordon.

Neil deGrasse Tyson: Yeah, the Commissioner and ultimately, the Mayor.

Jon Stewart: Yeah.

Neil deGrasse Tyson: Who does Superman (Henry Cavill) report to?

Jon Stewart: The guy in the ice castle.

Neil deGrasse Tyson: Yeah, so nobody we know. Nobody we have any insight into. He just behaves in any way he wants. And so at the end of the day, what might matter is the public reception of the superhero's conduct. And if Batman executes our wishes in the city, and Superman does whatever the hell he wants: that's a conflict.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:umad:

Winter Soldier contender for one of the GOAT comic flicks :banderas: