The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That irked the fukk out of me.No way should Tony have won that fight.

If anything, Hulk should've had a moment of clarity where he realized the destruction he was creating, and just leaped away.

The craziest part about it, they had the opportunity to do just that, but they took the lame route.

Gave us the anemic, diabetic Hulk

dont wanna take the thread off topic but: they neutered the shyt outta the hulk in age of ultron....and they miss used him like a muthafukka.....as for the scene you talking about, it was lame how it ended....

to get the thread back on topic: saw this trailer on avengers, movie comes out 3/25/16...which means i'm see it 3/24....cant wait...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when the hulk is having his moment of clarity and realizing he fukked up, iron man knocks him out to 'stop' him...it was straight bullshyt
so at the end is anything about hulk being shot into space referenced

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
when the hulk is having his moment of clarity and realizing he fukked up, iron man knocks him out to 'stop' him...it was straight bullshyt
the scene where hulk and ironmans
fist clash was the biggest piece of horseshyt I have scene in a while. That suit wasn't made of vibranium and even if it was it shouldn't come out from impact like that without so much as a dent

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the scene where hulk and ironmans
fist clash was the biggest piece of horseshyt I have scene in a while. That suit wasn't made of vibranium and even if it was it shouldn't come out from impact like that without so much as a dent

hulk was fukking the suit up, he tore the arm off, kept it from getting new pieces, and was finna destroy the suit until tony drove him through that building...but overall they neutered the hulk and miss used him...the dude kevin whatever has said he wants more banner than hulk, and it showed in this movie...cause there really was no point for the hulk to be in the movie...he was weaker and dumber than he was in the 1st movie

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Leaked photo :wow:

11188390_10153025469914272_2955761923123113484_n.jpg

:flabbynsick:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This nikka Batfleck has more muscle right now than pretty much anyone on the coli lol n/h

But he still looks :flabbynsick:

And Ben Affleck is one of those actors that no matter what role he plays, he's still playing himself. So it's hard to take seriously. Plus he's in his 40's :snoop: