The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its like wrestling back in the day. Sure WCW was running shyt with NWO.:blessed: But eventually WWF was loading up ready to spark with DX, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc..the takeover was inevitable

https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

They definitly doing it they own way and looks like they goin all in, @TheGodling had a point about them maybe beingWCW instead....WCW's only mistake was how the fukk could you compete with Stonecold and The Rock in they prime?they were just that big:francis:

Who the hell Marvel got that could be bigger than Batman or Superman if done right:patrice:?Outside of Spiderman whos a loaner nobodys as iconic....not that i think either will die,but Marvel will be forced to step up they quality,which outside of a few movies I'm not as big on Marvels quality as alot of people are..

After seeing the trailer i have thrown out all expectations just because it looks like a new fresh take Ive never seen that could be great....MoS felt like it was half stepping trying to give us Superman as we know,while nkt giving us Superman as we know....This one looks like it tells us naysayers "fukk yall and christopher reeves:pacspit"....I gotta respect that,judging from the trailer it looks like they wont even bother with the Clark Kent identity,a movie with no Clark Kent and just Superman?might be what we need yall even if it aint what we thought we wanted:mjcry:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Promo Artwork

CD3isMfW0AAlfQw.png

CD3it1rWoAAEivV.png

CD3mnMKWoAAF6Uw.png

CD3mm2PWgAAvNSH.png

CD3m-8gWMAAW8qy.png

CD3m0EvWoAAgOeF.jpg

CD3mwl4W0AA_leq.png

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my guess is that we will only see wonder wonder in her suit briefly and my guess is it will be at the very end

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That irked the fukk out of me.No way should Tony have won that fight.

If anything, Hulk should've had a moment of clarity where he realized the destruction he was creating, and just leaped away.

The craziest part about it, they had the opportunity to do just that, but they took the lame route.

Gave us the anemic, diabetic Hulk

the whole point of the hulkbuster armor... building it is an acknowledgement by tony that, when push comes to shove, NO ONE, not even thor, is strong enough to beat the hulk.

as powerful as it is, the suit is really just a big-ass deterrent. hulk might need a little more time to tear through it. but eventually tony gets fukked up too.

so. of course. tony wins. :scust: