The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
nikkas complain about batmans voice every interpretation :snoop: do you want him to sound like a recognizable billionaire or something thats supposed to strike fear into criminals :why:
You know it's bad when @wire28 a certified self proclaim marvel Stan is calling nikkas out on their bullshyt :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You know it's bad when @wire28 a certified self proclaim marvel Stan is calling nikkas out on their bullshyt :russ:
i wasnt born like this :wow: @Prodigal Syndicate annointed me and i've carried the burden ever since :wow:

its a gift and a curse but Marvel must be lauded and everyone must know its Marvel over errything :ohlawd:

and i agree with dude a couple posts back. im still :francis: on jesse as lex but he might have quoteables out the ass on this one:whoo:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
nikkas complain about batmans voice every interpretation :snoop: do you want him to sound like a recognizable billionaire or something thats supposed to strike fear into criminals :why:
I'll just give up Masks for Good too. I'll just wear Reading Glasses during the day....no one will notice.:manny:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Woke up soon as the alert came to my phone. Now I got a hard on that won't go away :wow: We are going to fukkin dine like its the last supper off this one

Copped my Avengers ticket today too. Drops next Thursday over here....God bless early foreign releases :blessed:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Fans on IMDB making a lot of snap judgments based on the two minute trailer. Agree or disagree with this though?
For the life of me, I will NEVER understand why DC didn't just follow Marvel's lead and build specifically themed and toned movies around their distinct characters, and then have them interact/clash with each other in their big team crossover. It's not rocket science. Every recent version of any superhero team begins and ends with this formula. It might as well be the wheel, for crying out loud.

But as it stands, we apparently have a brand new, angry/intense Batman dealing with the barely established angry/intense Superman, waiting for angry and intense-looking Aquaman and Wonder Woman to show up, presented in a super dour/dark/morose world. WHY?

You definitely get to take yourselves more seriously DC (you always have, and I loved you for it), but that doesn't mean you just make all your characters conflicted, sad b*stards. Batman OWNS that corner, of course, so let your other characters distinguish themselves, let them BE THEMSELVES. Take the time and do the work necessary to establish them as such. It makes for much better and more interesting storytelling. (It's also more movies for you to have made more money off of, by the way.)

Batman and Superman have my favorite relationship in the entire world of fiction. What makes it great is how DIFFERENT they are, inside and out, while being exactly the same in terms of what they fundamentally believe in and their supreme level of commitment to that. Finding this common ground has always been difficult for them, but that's what made them so damn enthralling to me: the true friendship that emerged from an ardent rivalry that emerged from an initial, fearful misunderstanding.

I didn't see any real trace of that potential in the trailer, and it bums me out. It really does.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Why can't I get excited for this movie, brehs? :dahell:

I prefer DC over Marvel but I care more about what Marvel's doing with their movies than DC.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i wasnt born like this :wow: @Prodigal Syndicate annointed me and i've carried the burden ever since :wow:

its a gift and a curse but Marvel must be lauded and everyone must know its Marvel over errything :ohlawd:

and i agree with dude a couple posts back. im still :francis: on jesse as lex but he might have quoteables out the ass on this one:whoo:
:whoa: this still a snyder flick, quotables are very limited...just give me piff action scenes and barely any slow mo and im good :ahh: