The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman with a damn sniper rifle, posted up on buildings. :wow:Somebody is getting no-scoped.

That's a sniper rifle?:ohhh:...I thought it was the top of a pole or beam

But it's a sniper rifle? Ohhh Man!
d91.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Sounds like there's a mechanical tone to Affleck's voice. Is there going to be something in-built into the Batsuit to change his voice ? Or is that because of the armour? :leon: :ohhh:

Is Snyder going into the deep water with the 'Dark Knight Returns' influence? :lupe:

Looks dope regardless.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Between the tone this trailer is setting... dark edgy themes, buffed up heroes who actually look like they could whoop ya ass ala Brock Lesner, great contrasting colors... DC/WB gon be a problem when they really dig they feet into this cinematic universe shyt in the next couple years. :whew:

If that's the Batman of the comic-verse.. then just imagine how them Suicide Squad members gon be.. Deathstroke, Joker, Harley, Deadshot, etc.

shyt, with the dark colors and beefed up WWE wrestler look, imagine when Jason Momoa makes his appearance.. like i'm actually talkin bout being hyped to see Aquaman lol :russ:

I never gave a shyt about any of that DC vs Marvel stuff but I swear if they are bringing in John Stewart (my favorite comic book character) into this and cast a good actor for him, WB will have my money forever. :wow: Or at least for the next decade. :ohlawd:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
that trailer though? batman got the rifle ready to pick guwop stans off :whoo:

batman about to give superman that work :ufdup: