The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
No. I felt let down I had high expectations but the action/fighting scene really made the movie to me. it was missing something kind of like Thor

Remind me of Godzilla
It was def missed something but it was still better than superman returns crap, actually way fukkin better. Thor was just a filler movie, just kind of there. But Gzilla was ultimate bait and switch flick. The trailers had this board wildin, but they totally mislead and fukked up what could of been a classic. Nobody here even mentions that's flick anymore. :smh:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the trailer alone,Affleck has exceeded my expectations

He looks the most like Bruce Wayne out of all the actors who previously portrayed him and that Batsuit! Grey and black!

Damn why we gotta be a year away???

No way you CANT be a fan of the genre and not be hype for this

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
dCoeeqK.jpg

Supes got worshippers :leon:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
soon as they saw them Avengers numbers :deadmanny:

Do you have any idea how much money the Nolan trilogy made with Batman as the lone lead character? And that was before overseas really opened up. Now China is in the mix :wow:

Batman has been the most popular superhero in film for decades. The first Burton joint slayed the box office as well. Your Marvel stanning is lame as fukk because most comic book "nerds" read both Marvel and DC. You and some other fags on here are treating the shyt like its Xbox and PlayStation :russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Do you have any idea how much money the Nolan trilogy made with Batman as the lone lead character? And that was before overseas really opened up. Now China is in the mix :wow:

Batman has been the most popular superhero in film for decades. The first Burton joint slayed the box office as well. Your Marvel stanning is lame as fukk because most comic book "nerds" read both Marvel and DC. You and some other fags on here are treating the shyt like its Xbox and PlayStation :russ:
you typed all that shyt for what?
weirdo :deadmanny:

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
The tone/style/atmoshphere of this movie looks fukking amazing. DC >> Marvel this year:ahh:

Ben Affleck buff as fukk :leon:

Lex Luthor "Devils don't come from hell beneath us, they come from the sky...":ohlawd:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
you stan corporations and don't make money off it, you worse than the nikkas in the booth :russ:
i dont even know wtf it is youre talkin about :deadmanny:
you the epitome of weirdo right now
please tell me you dont talk like this in the real world?
this must be the pale peoples dozens :deadmanny: