The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I despise Superman but that trailer looked fukking PIFF.

Would be cool as fukk if Snyder really takes stuff from The Dark Knight Returns. I don't really care about the DC movie universe (or the comics, besides Bats) so if I get one great story and movie with this film I'll be more than satisfied :obama:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Had this on a few times looking for easter eggs. Only one I've seen so far is the '?' on the pillar.

The amount of comic book related films/shows due between now and the end of the decade is just :wow::mindblown: to think about.

*Waits for inevitable fan edit with Keaton's "YOU WANNA GET NUTS?! C'MON! LET'S GET NUTS!" over the Affleck dialogue*

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I mean the weight of their confrontation. The way I look at these things, if you ignore the fact that it's Bats and Supes, what part of the trailer is actually looking like exciting cinema on its own? To me, not much. It's an issue I have with a lot of teasers these days, where I feel they're not trying to sell me on the movie but simply expect me to care just because of the namesake.

For an example of how it's done right, look at the Furious 7 Superbowl Spot (basically its teaser). It's a minute long, explains the story simple and clearly, boasts some of the action and basically tells you exactly what you can expect and why you should want to watch it.

To get back to the BvS teaser not carrying much weight to me, I've seen nothing in it to suggest that this is going to be an amazing one of a kind experience. And I think even though it's just the first teaser (of surely many more trailers to come), that's not good enough for the first time we're going to see Batman and Superman on the screen together.

Breh, that movie had NO story :russ:

this trailer is ok I hated man of steel so I'm going to wait and see

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I agree to a point. Man of Steel still looked and felt ike Nolan's Batman films.

The tone of the trailer makes me wonder if we'll ever see "Clark Kent" though :patrice:

We saw a little bit of it at the end of Man of Steel. With so much going on will they have time to establish the goofy reporter that no one suspects or believes (suspending our belief ) could be Superman.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tumblr_nmz4gkBgWs1s5zf6fo1_540.gif
:mjcry: Its about time we get a badass batman :blessed:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm thinking that's Metallo speaking at the end brehs and Bats' voice is the one who said "Alien" in the beginning

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
this is first superhero movie i call BS on when it comes to rumors because of the casting and character changes and whatnot