The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Problem is that Batman is suppose to be dark/gritty and people don't understand that. They think he's suppose to be doing Superman's job like saving people from burning buildings and shyt. It's dark because he lives in the shadows and operates best in it, we all saw how "daytime" bats looked in TDKR :mjlol: Plus he's fighting crime in Gotham, which is like every hell hole city on earth rolled into one. What we see here is Bats bringing Supes into his dark/gritty world

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
batman-yelling-o.gif

I NEEDED THAT FULL HD VERSION YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!! :damn:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Problem is that Batman is suppose to be dark/gritty and people don't understand that. They think he's suppose to be doing Superman's job like saving people from burning buildings and shyt. It's dark because he lives in the shadows and operates best in it, we all saw how "daytime" bats looked in TDKR :mjlol: Plus he's fighting crime in Gotham, which is like every hell hole city on earth rolled into one. What we see here is Bats bringing Supes into his dark/gritty world

I think if theres one thing even the most casual superhero fan understands its that batman is "dark/gritty"... and a foil to superman in almost every way... except for the fact that they both have an absolute code.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I think if theres one thing even the most casual superhero fan understands its that batman is "dark/gritty"... and a foil to superman in almost every way... except for the fact that they both have an absolute code.

Yeah but cats are talking about it's "too dark" :beli:

Off Topic:

WB is currently casting John Stewart for GL #blackexcellence :wow:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Looks dope to me :yeshrug:
Looking at the images they leaked of batman and the batmobile I could tell they were going with a darker vibe not to mention the source material.