The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your already know bats gona have some bullshyt kryptonite gloves or some shyt

we'll see...no ones knows about that except lois and supe...think his shyt just gonna be some high powered shyt that can take a lot of damage, that probably electrocutes with each punch....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i really did like the trailer (how could you not)... but i gotta be that guy.

superman doesn't talk... again.
superman doesn't smile... again.

is there a problem zach?:ld:

yea, why you trying to be that guy?.....this trailer set the tone for what you would think would happen in the world if one day someone just came and could do the shyt supe can do.....seriously, why would he be smiling? and who would he be talking to without giving away too much?...the images showed him trying to adjust to people looking at him like a god and what he should be doing...while the lex voice over questioning him fits perfectly....and then to top it off, we get bats breaking out the high powered toys, oh my damn.....so yea, dont try to be that guy, just enjoy it....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vs superman tho? :francis:

in a fist fight breh? :francis:

it's homage to the dark knight....

also: of course it doesnt make sense, but who gives a fukk?....we finally finna get to see this shyt, in a real live movie....i'm psyched as shyt....

Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea, why you trying to be that guy?.....this trailer set the tone for what you would think would happen int he world in one day someone just came and could do the shyt supe can do.....seriously, why would he be smiling? and who would he be talking to without giving away too much?...the images showed him trying to adjust to people looking at him like a god and what he should be doing...while the lex voice over questioning him fits perfectly....and then to top it off, we get bats breaking out the high powered toys, oh my damn.....so yea, dont try to be that guy, just enjoy it....

lol i know.

as a superman fan i just want justice done to the character.

this is superman. the macho male. the dude that gets it done. the dude that saves the day. the dude that swoops bytches off their feet. swag. charisma.

i don't want an entire generation of kids to think of him as a mopey halfwit.

i guess you just gotta look at these DC movies like else world stories :yeshrug:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
it's homage to the dark knight....

also: of course it doesnt make sense, but who gives a fukk?....we finally finna get to see this shyt, in a real live movie....i'm psyched as shyt....

tumblr_inline_n2pf25scEv1r9awkb.gif

Imma try hard not to tho. Pray for me, brehs. :mjcry:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you guys need to either watch DKR Pt. 1 and 2 or read the comic. The movie is loosely based off it and you'll see why this trailer makes sense

thank you....these cats tripping me out trying to figure out ways to knock shyt.....same in the star wars thread....instead of just enjoying, people wanna be critics and act like nothing is good, then they wonder why they never satisfied/happy with shyt....muthafukkas need a hug, a coke, and smile goddamnit lol....

anyway, i'm glad i got to see that shyt, cant wait to see it the trailer in the theater....then see the movie next year....