The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_inline_n2pf25scEv1r9awkb.gif

Imma try hard not to tho. Pray for me, brehs. :mjcry:

lol...come on man...it's never made sense why bats can hang with all those super powered people, but that doesnt take away from the stories we've gotten over the years....this will be the same way....

also, no need to pray for you....you finna get to see the holy trinity of DC on screen...your prayers have been answered....at least mine have...

i got you though, so you can enjoy this fiya like i am

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i know.

as a superman fan i just want justice done to the character.

this is superman. the macho male. the dude that gets it done. the dude that saves the day. the dude that swoops bytches off their feet. swag. charisma.

i don't want an entire generation of kids to think of him as a mopey halfwit.

i guess you just gotta look at these DC movies like else world stories :yeshrug:

you still trying to be that guy, just stop man lol.....snyder has done him justice so far....and he's shown him being the very guy you described, it's just he hasnt shown him like that all the time....also, this movie is called 'dawn of justice', so you know that means something fukked up has to happen for the justice league to form, so not gonna be much to smile about....stop over thinking this shyt and enjoy....

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
please dont do that...no need to turn every thread into some kinda 'vs' shyt....just enjoy all the fiya both them putting out
that's wasn't my mindset i wasn't trying to do that... as a big comic book fan i'm very happy that were finally moving in the steps of getting a justice league movie

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's wasn't my mindset i wasn't trying to do that... as a big comic book fan i'm very happy that were finally moving in the steps of getting a justice league movie

my bad, i apologize then....to answer your question: yea, marvel is probably getting nervous, which is great for us...cause it means we gonna get even more fiya from both when they try to keep topping each other....