49ers..Braves..Celtics

tumblr_mgnfswxerW1ql04tbo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:heh: Of course he is.

It's da only way it's gonna be possible to make da retarded notion of a human inna suit wit a fukkin utility belt actually be a real threat to a godlike being from outer space seem plausible. :upsetfavre:

And I don't care if it's a comic, nikkas. It's still one of da most absurd "vs." concepts eva. :aicmon::shaq2:

If it was thought out properly they would have toned down his powers considerably beforehand.

"VS" plots are never good when centered around overpowered/god/plot breaking characters it can only working through dumbing one of them down which will have to be Superman in this case:scust:. Batman is talking to him as if he(Superman) is a villain in that leaked clip. Hope that rumor of Lex sending a clueless Superman to Gotham to antagonise Batman aint true.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
If it was thought out properly they would have toned down his powers considerably beforehand.

"VS" plots are never good when centered around overpowered/god/plot breaking characters it can only working through dumbing one of them down which will have to be Superman in this case:scust:. Batman is talking to him as if he(Superman) is a villain in that leaked clip. Hope that rumor of Lex sending a clueless Superman to Gotham to antagonise Batman aint true.

Lol I'm sayin. Like dis mufukka couldn't just in a blink of an eye toss you & dat weak ass body armor into outer space/da fukkin sun and go on bout his day. :rudy:

Yeeaaah...think I need to stop talmbout dis shyt.:francis:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, we've had movies about all kinds of superhero battles galore since dis comic book movie wave era hit...but I just cannot for da life of me get hyped like I want too off dis one. :francis:

Lol I can already see mahself in da theatre constantly:
7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

Bout to be a real struggle for dat bliss filled enjoyment. And I really woants it, cuh. :mjcry:

i feel ya...i like supe more than bats, and i already know they gonna do him dirty to make batman look good...so i'm be like that in the theater too, but you know, i dont give a fukk...the joy i'm get from the fact that i'm actually be in a theater watching the bullshyt go down is gonna outweigh the feeling i get from watching said bullshyt go down....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk that toning down of the powers....snyder got that right...

since they cant have a 'vs' physically, they should just let it be a 'vs' of their philosophies...how supe is always the trusting guy, while bat isnt and is always questioning people's motives....

and obviously the person that's gonna be the one that gets these 2 to go at it is gonna be lex....while he is actually plotting some shyt...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Obviously Supes isn't gonna body Bats like he did Zod this time around. I bet Supes developed a moral code and it'll be a chess/checkers type deal. Bats knows this so that's why it seems like he's cocky in the clip. I mean it's not like Bats is gonna be knocking down buildings or shyt like that so why would Supes kill him? At most he'll probably fukk him up to the point where Bats knows it's real. And like @lutha said Lex will probably be the one pushing both sides

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
fukk that toning down of the powers....snyder got that right...

since they cant have a 'vs' physically, they should just let it be a 'vs' of their philosophies...how supe is always the trusting guy, while bat isnt and is always questioning people's motives....

and obviously the person that's gonna be the one that gets these 2 to go at it is gonna be lex....while he is actually plotting some shyt...

It's either tone down or dumb down for it to work. It's like a Wolverine(metal body) vs Magneto(manipulator of metal) movie. They wont tone him down so it will be dumb down and it will probably be done in a way where Batman knows Luthor is bad but Superman(despite actually being an intelligent character and an investigator) needs to be told it/betrayed before realising it:snoop:. I wouldn't expect Batman to talk that way to Superman at all, suspicion, caution and intrigue yes but as if he's a full-on villain ?:what:no. Got no problem with Luthor taking advantage of the conflict but Superman shouldn't be brainless attack dog.