Superstar
Daps
tumblr_inline_nmekmkgR9i1s4hglr_500.gif

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's either tone down or dumb down for it to work. It's like a Wolverine(metal body) vs Magneto(manipulator of metal) movie. They wont tone him down so it will be dumb down and it will probably be done in a way where Batman knows Luthor is bad but Superman(despite actually being an intelligent character and an investigator) needs to be told it/betrayed before realising it:snoop:. I wouldn't expect Batman to talk that way to Superman at all, suspicion, caution and intrigue yes but as if he's a full-on villain ?:what:no. Got no problem with Luthor taking advantage of the conflict but Superman shouldn't be brainless attack dog.

naw, they dont have to do either....they can have supes fukk up the bat just to show him you aint fukking with me if we really get into that; while they can have the man whose super power is 'prep time' think of some shyt to slow supe down enough to show him how cunning/intelligent bats is...just like how whenever wolverine and mags have met in the movies they dont dumb it down, and have mags shows he can fukk him up...hell, in almost every movie he's shown wolverine that lol...

as for supe having to be told, you know that just goes with his character of being the naive boyscout that tries to see the good in everyone, even if it means being manipulated, led astray, etc....plus, it's not hard to sell bats as a villian or at least as someone that has problems, so i'm sure luthor just had to show the shyt that was going on in gothem, mention the joker, and there you go lol....

as for bats talking to him like a villian: i can see that....bats is smart and thinks he has a plan for everything...yea, he's been handling the reg criminals in gothem, but when you turn on the tv and see muthafukkas flying, destroying buildings, aliens fukking shyt up, etc. your prospective of being prepared might change....cause you werent ready for this, no matter how much prep time you had lol...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight, i know i said it wont happen, but can you imagine both the star wars trailer and this trailer being on avengers?...holy shyt!

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so bats gonna pop shyt?...i hope they let supe slap him 1 good time...but i bet that bat popping shyt is just a test to see if supe has learned from the zod fight and seeing if he can control himself from going over the edge again...

still wanna see supe slap him 1 good time...he in that suit, he can take it lol....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so yea... the trailers for quite possibly the 2 biggest movies of the last 30 years just dropped on the same day.

where were you?

at work...and talking over plans with the co workers about seeing all these shyts 1st day....

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so bats gonna pop shyt?...i hope they let supe slap him 1 good time...but i bet that bat popping shyt is just a test to see if supe has learned from the zod fight and seeing if he can control himself from going over the edge again...

still wanna see supe slap him 1 good time...he in that suit, he can take it lol....

your already know bats gona have some bullshyt kryptonite gloves or some shyt

Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol i really did like the trailer (how could you not)... but i gotta be that guy.

superman doesn't talk... again.
superman doesn't smile... again.

is there a problem zach?:ld: