The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It's happening brehs, it's really happening:mjcry:

I have a feeling Superman's about to get done dirty though.

:heh: Of course he is.

It's da only way it's gonna be possible to make da retarded notion of a human inna suit wit a fukkin utility belt actually be a real threat to a godlike being from outer space seem plausible. :upsetfavre:

And I don't care if it's a comic, nikkas. It's still one of da most absurd "vs." concepts eva. :aicmon::shaq2:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:heh: Of course he is.

It's da only way it's gonna be possible to make da retarded notion of a human inna suit wit a fukkin utility belt actually be a real threat to a godlike being from outer space seem plausible. :upsetfavre:

And I don't care if it's a comic, nikkas. It's still one of da most absurd "vs." concepts eva. :aicmon::shaq2:

I think the best way to do a "Vs" scenario with these two is to show their philosophical differences. If it's a fair fight, clearly it's a boat race

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I think the best way to do a "Vs" scenario with these two is to show their philosophical differences. If it's a fair fight, clearly it's a boat race

Breh, we've had movies about all kinds of superhero battles galore since dis comic book movie wave era hit...but I just cannot for da life of me get hyped like I want too off dis one. :francis:

Lol I can already see mahself in da theatre constantly:
7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

Bout to be a real struggle for dat bliss filled enjoyment. And I really woants it, cuh. :mjcry:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Bats in the God damn Armor...man Batman:camby: is too fukkin dope to be in some wack ass sh1t...

Trade him to Marvel lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh, we've had movies about all kinds of superhero battles galore since dis comic book movie wave era hit...but I just cannot for da life of me get hyped like I want too off dis one. :francis:

Lol I can already see mahself in da theatre constantly:
7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

Bout to be a real struggle for dat bliss filled enjoyment. And I really woants it, cuh. :mjcry:

Well the only way to do it is philosophically and with the mech suit