The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Affleck has become a decent actor and I'm not saying this based on his work as a director. He can act if the role fits and I'm positive he can do Wayne.

Ben Affleck has never, ever, disappeared into a character, because he can't. Like you said, he's a decent actor but I have not seen anything of him in his entire career to suggest that he can pull this off. There's a reason his 'best' performances are everyday normal guys from Boston, because that's what he is.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ben Affleck has never, ever, disappeared into a character, because he can't. Like you said, he's a decent actor but I have not seen anything of him in his entire career to suggest that he can pull this off. There's a reason his 'best' performances are everyday normal guys from Boston, because that's what he is.
First time for everything :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He was really good in Hollywoodland. And he disappeared into the role in Gone Girl.
Plus its not like playing Batman/Bruce Wayne is playing Othello. It doesn't require any truly heavy flexing of acting skills.

ANd that teaser for BvS got me hype and all they did was show two empty costumes.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
AOL Time Warner has a SIGNIFICANTLY EASIER ROAD to pull off an epic event seeing as how they own DC Comics. They have the liberty to use any and all characters at their disposal since they don't have their shyt all split up like Disney/Marvel does.

They have ZERO excuses to fukk this up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still want christian bale as batman. fukk a Ben affleck. The man cannot do action and shyt. Y'all remember paycheck or daredevil?!?! :mjlol::snoop:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's funny. all we saw was 3 seconds of footage involving superman's suit which we already saw in the last movie and a dark, shadowy, hard to make out image of batman. really it was 6-7 seconds of absolutely nothing at all.

and yet seeing those images side by side... the superman logo, the silhouette of batman... the big budget score behind it... you can't help but get excited. it's like "holy shyt this is really happening".

it was as if all of a sudden, avengers felt very small.
Whedon doesn't seem to get the best of his budgets visually , while at the very least Snyder is great with visual aesthetics .

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Man, I'm hoping that the trailer will be on point! I think this movie will do some serious numbers. Maybe not Avengers numbers, but it will be right up there. The real killer will be the eventual Justice League movie. I definitely can't wait for that trailer and then movie to drop.:wow:
it's gonna destroy the avengers... make it look very amateurish

that teaser man... christ

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wish I could go to this imax screening of the trailer because there are two near me..one in georgetown and one in tysons corner but I can't get out of my monday night plans...wackness