The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The Avengers death count was a real debate idiots were having here. People said nobody died because they evacuated the area which as seen now.. is not the case :mjlol:

:what: I'm convinced ppl didn't really see the Avengers. There was a memorial for the fallen at end of the film when the news reporters were getting the publics opinion on the Avengers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah if this was coming to fruition 10 years ago, I might have to agree with you but dude has matured in his craft,IMO, over the last decade or so. I'm at least willing to give him a chance and if he fukks up, then it's par for the course and a bad casting choice. He knows what's at stake. I think he'll bring his A-game.

Bale's Batman films, especially the first 2, we're fantastic pieces of work but the chapter is closed on his version.

Bale wasn't exactly perfect anyway and I hated his Batman voice. Always sounded like he inhaled a whole pack of Pall Malls.

But all he had to do was work on his voice... there wasnt a need for another batman.... they just rebooted his shyt...:why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

christianbaleinthe_2278122b.jpg

This is batman....:smugbiden:

movies-ben-affleck-batman.jpg

And this...... is a fukking joke... :mjlol::heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you're saying that you expected them to not keep making movies of one of the most popular comic book characters in history?

No I expected them to do whatever it took to get back christian bale for the role... or if that didnt work hire someone who can look and fight as batman. I've heard the first choice for batman wasnt ben affleck it was Scott Adkins and it would have made more sense, because henry Cavil was unknown at the time before man of steel this could have slung Scott Adkins right into the series, you have a man who not only looks the part but CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT... :ohlawd: but inner office politics fukked it up and someone from WB was cocksucking affleck for the role because of that whole argo screenwriting shyt... :stopitslime:

But even after Paycheck and Daredevil which he horrendously failed at because he looked so fukking stiff doing the movements and fukking WIREWORK.... :mindblown: Your gonna pick him of all people to be in a major big buddget film to be BATMAN.... :francis:

At least when Bale is out of the suit he is a great bruce wayne and even when he's in the suit he's a convincing batman, (gripes about voice, blah,blah,blah) not withstanding..

That is at least believable...

When the internet found out bale would be batman he made shyt hot again, if it wasnt for him and Nolan it would be considered a joke like batman forever and joel schumacher... which was retarded and campy bullshyt... :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No I expected them to do whatever it took to get back christian bale for the role... or if that didnt work hire someone who can look and fight as batman. I've heard the first choice for batman wasnt ben affleck it was Scott Adkins and it would have made more sense, because henry Cavil was unknown at the time before man of steel this could have slung Scott Adkins right into the series, you have a man who not only looks the part but CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT... :ohlawd: but inner office politics fukked it up and someone from WB was cocksucking affleck for the role because of that whole argo screenwriting shyt... :stopitslime:

But even after Paycheck and Daredevil which he horrendously failed at because he looked so fukking stuff doing the movements and fukking WIREWORK.... :mindblown: Your gonna pick him of all people to be in a major big buddget film to be BATMAN.... :francis:

At least when Bale is out of the suit he is a great bruce wayne and even when he's in the suit he's a convincing batman, (gripes about voice, blah,blah,blah) not withstanding..

When the internet found out bale would be batman he made shyt hot again, if it wasnt for him and Nolan it would be considered a joke like batman forever and joel schumacher... which was retarded and campy bullshyt... :mjlol:

Breh, he did his three movies, he was ready to move on they were ready to move on. Let it go lol. You're assuming Ben will be terrible rather than just finding out. The man has put in good work in recent years so I feel like he should get a do over. Let him cook man, and stop expecting stuff to be bad and just go in with an open mind. you may be surprised. And if you're right, then you get to lord it over people that you're right and then you get that awesome sense of pride and self-satisfaction. Seems like a win-win.

They're clearly going for a different interpretation of Batman than Nolan did, from a physique, to age, to history, so it makes sense to start fresh with a new guy rather than keep Bale in the suit. His Bruce Wayne is finished, the story was told; he didn't want to be batman forever (peep that) and he found his out. This version clearly doesn't have the same hangups

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:what: I'm convinced ppl didn't really see the Avengers. There was a memorial for the fallen at end of the film when the news reporters were getting the publics opinion on the Avengers.
Wait nikkas really saying a 20 sec throw away scene with every one laughing and tony driving away in his sports car is a memorial :mjlol:

Just stop it breh :stopitslime:

Last edited:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!

But even after Paycheck and Daredevil which he horrendously failed at because he looked so fukking stiff doing the movements and fukking WIREWORK.... :mindblown: Your gonna pick him of all people to be in a major big buddget film to be BATMAN.... :francis:

Don't you think there were gripes about Keaton being replaced by those other guys?
I was one of them.
Look I like Bale in the role very much but he wasn't coming back if Nolan wasn't involved. Besides, the bat symbol is bigger than the actor. That's what makes the money.

Batman ain't James Bond. Nobody IMO has replaced Sean.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, he did his three movies, he was ready to move on they were ready to move on. Let it go lol. You're assuming Ben will be terrible rather than just finding out. The man has put in good work in recent years so I feel like he should get a do over. Let him cook man, and stop expecting stuff to be bad and just go in with an open mind. you may be surprised. And if you're right, then you get to lord it over people that you're right and then you get that awesome sense of pride and self-satisfaction. Seems like a win-win

giphy.gif

I AINT GONNA LET HIM COOK HE ALREADY BURNED THE fukkING GRILL!!!! :damn: :damn::damn:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Don't you think there were gripes about Keaton being replaced by those other guys?
I was one of them.
Look I like Bale in the role very much but he wasn't coming back if Nolan wasn't involved. Besides, the bat symbol is bigger than the actor. That's what makes the money.

Sure was. I was 6 and highly upset that Keaton was being replaced..but then I got over it. It's tradition

And I disagree with you breh on the bond thing but that's for a different thread:smugbond:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was one of them.

I liked Keaton as batman I was only 9-10 when batman 89 came out I didnt have an opinion on keaton back then like other people did... :heh: Thought Kilmer and Clooney Sucked.... :pacspit: But it's Christian Bale, American Psycho, Equilibrium, Shaft, :mjcry:

And on Bond i think Craig has done an amazing James Bond... And Brosnan was better than connery... :yeshrug: That's just how i feel...