The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
He was really good in Hollywoodland. And he disappeared into the role in Gone Girl.
Plus its not like playing Batman/Bruce Wayne is playing Othello. It doesn't require any truly heavy flexing of acting skills.

ANd that teaser for BvS got me hype and all they did was show two empty costumes.

Get out. :camby:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
given the track record that Warner Bros.(and I guess DC is at fault too) has had with their comic book movies which ain't all that much and i feel they don't really give a damn about comic book movies if you look at the time gap between them its hard not to be excited for this movie don't get wrong Marvel is going to be killing shyt for a long time but its time for DC to get some shine

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I still want christian bale as batman. fukk a Ben affleck. The man cannot do action and shyt. Y'all remember paycheck or daredevil?!?! :mjlol::snoop:

Yeah if this was coming to fruition 10 years ago, I might have to agree with you but dude has matured in his craft,IMO, over the last decade or so. I'm at least willing to give him a chance and if he fukks up, then it's par for the course and a bad casting choice. He knows what's at stake. I think he'll bring his A-game.

Bale's Batman films, especially the first 2, we're fantastic pieces of work but the chapter is closed on his version.

Bale wasn't exactly perfect anyway and I hated his Batman voice. Always sounded like he inhaled a whole pack of Pall Malls.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wrong. Superman was in development hell in part because of all the idiot fans who still wanted to see them doing donner type shyt. It's hard to blame it on. DC and WB.

Batman has always been a priority and his movies have always raked at the box office. He's the #1 superhero right up there with spidey

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Wrong. Superman was in development hell in part because of all the idiot fans who still wanted to see them doing donner type shyt. It's hard to blame it on. DC and WB.

Batman has always been a priority and his movies have always raked at the box office. He's the #1 superhero right up there with spidey

Why do you talk so much bullshyt? First it was about the death count in Avengers, now this shyt. Superman has been in development hell throughout decades because WB has no clue what to do with him. One look at all the bullshyt projects that never materialized should spell it out. WB at one point wanted Nic Cage in a black suit fighting polar bears and a giant spider while Lex Luthor had a space dog sidekick, and you talk about idiot fans wanting them doing Donner type movies? Nobody wanted that. That's what WB gave us when they ran out of options and in case you forgot, most people hated it, which is why we never got a sequel to that and they went back to the drawing board to start all over again.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why do you talk so much bullshyt? First it was about the death count in Avengers, now this shyt. Superman has been in development hell throughout decades because WB has no clue what to do with him. One look at all the bullshyt projects that never materialized should spell it out. WB at one point wanted Nic Cage in a black suit fighting polar bears and a giant spider while Lex Luthor had a space dog sidekick, and you talk about idiot fans wanting them doing Donner type movies? Nobody wanted that. That's what WB gave us when they ran out of options and in case you forgot, most people hated it, which is why we never got a sequel to that and they went back to the drawing board to start all over again.

Their mistake was listening to the old heads. Man of Steel put Superman back on the right track. I believe it did about $700M worldwide which was decent for an origin flick and a property that had fallen off and taken a step back after Marvel crushed the buildings with the MCU. I think WB has a handle on what they need to do now with him moving forward.

The Avengers death count was a real debate idiots were having here. People said nobody died because they evacuated the area which as seen now.. is not the case :mjlol: