The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
new cap suit eventually maybe in part 4, seems thor will keep his ragnarok look until part 4 too during the counter strike. lmao why hasn't tony upgraded falcolm and war machine but peter gets new shyt :mjpls:

Tony gonna definitely need that Alien upgrade after Thanos whips his ass like in the teaser trailer... :mjlol::russ::MarvelPac:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
new cap suit eventually maybe in part 4, seems thor will keep his ragnarok look until part 4 too during the counter strike. lmao why hasn't tony upgraded falcolm and war machine but peter gets new shyt :mjpls:

Cuz Falcoln dont really mess with Stark like that and WM suit is already :whew:. You dont make edits to the Mona Lisa

Martha

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuz Falcoln dont really mess with Stark like that and WM suit is already :whew:. You dont make edits to the Mona Lisa

Martha

Rhodey suit has been taken out in nearly every film he's been in. The only exception was Age of Ultron.

Dude's suit was taken over in Iron Man 2. In Iron Man 3 it was short circuited by an extremis solider and it was taken from him. In Civil War Vision took his suit out from over a mile away.

The War Machine armor needs an upgrade and Marvel needs to stop making Rhodey look like a fukking joke.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

Martha
Naw war machine needs a upgrade he still has the v2 armor peep in civil war when him n tony land tony is nearly silent but wm still does the hard landing with the mechanical hydrolic noises his suit makes when he moves. Falcon only stopped during civil war makes no sense to not have stark tweek the suit (which I'm sure he does as he has the bird n googles plus arm pad thing and he ain't have em in winter soilder).

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw war machine needs a upgrade he still has the v2 armor peep in civil war when him n tony land tony is nearly silent but wm still does the hard landing with the mechanical hydrolic noises his suit makes when he moves. Falcon only stopped during civil war makes no sense to not have stark tweek the suit (which I'm sure he does as he has the bird n googles plus arm pad thing and he ain't have em in winter soilder).

I'm glad you realized that Tony did upgrade Falcon when they were on the same team.

As for Rhodes, up until Civil War he was working directly for the Air Force. The War Machine armor is US government property, even if it is stolen, Tony can't tamper with it without being contracted by the government to do so and he's not doing military contracts anymore. He could give Rhodes a brand new suit but that could get murky since he's still an Air Force colonel.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad you realized that Tony did upgrade Falcon when they were on the same team.

As for Rhodes, up until Civil War he was working directly for the Air Force. The War Machine armor is US government property, even if it is stolen, Tony can't tamper with it without being contracted by the government to do so and he's not doing military contracts anymore. He could give Rhodes a brand new suit but that could get murky since he's still an Air Force colonel.
Rhodes stole the armour so there shld be some legal issues and stark is still tight with the government (accords/damage control) plus I'm sure they wldnt be mad if he upgraded it he does have a history with them and weapons so...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
20664821_1046940722108526_3609238578333703528_n.jpg

Russo Bros. just posted this image on FB with the comment: "Beginning the end."
Any theories? :jbhmm:
Thanos Quest

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

The Civil War suit is the 3rd War Machine armor. It's not the same as the Age of Ultron or the original in Iron Man 2 (that later was the Iron Patriot)