The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
I'll believe it when I see it.

Age of ultron and iron man 3 had trailers that made the film's look dark. And then they came out and were sitcoms.
Def I remember the no strings on me trailer had me like :gladbron:then the movie ultron out here getting his dave chappele on :martin:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Def I remember the no strings on me trailer had me like :gladbron:then the movie ultron out here getting his dave chappele on :martin:
I remember people were geeking out about caps shield being shown broken and how dark the movie was going to be,how dope and menacing ultron looked.

I called it right then it was going to be a dream sequence and the movie would be nothing like the trailer. I got labeled a hater and Stan but I was 100% right.

Lets take bets that caps broken shield is a dream sequence

:youngsabo:
They did it again :wow:

Its like iron man 3 all over again :wow:

Release a trailer that will be nothing like the film :wow:

Cant wait to hear all the corny, cringe inducing jokes and quips whedon has stuffed into the film :wow:

Avengers:age of the big bang theory coming soon

But we shall see. I don't believe one second of marvels dishonest marketing anymore though.

I wouldn't think they'd build up to an event film like this and not have major shyt go down and it not be more serious but who knows.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I remember people were geeking out about caps shield being shown broken and how dark the movie was going to be,how dope and menacing ultron looked.

I called it right then it was going to be a dream sequence and the movie would be nothing like the trailer. I got labeled a hater and Stan but I was 100% right.

But we shall see. I don't believe one second of marvels dishonest marketing anymore though.

I wouldn't think they'd build up to an event film like this and not have major shyt go down and it not be more serious but who knows.
Yer not a stan or a hater?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
20664821_1046940722108526_3609238578333703528_n.jpg

Russo Bros. just posted this image on FB with the comment: "Beginning the end."
Any theories? :jbhmm:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:patrice:...hmm... Cap got the fingerless joints if I'm not mistaken. Looks too big to be Capt. Marvel's. Any other proposed characters that might debut? Is it a reach that it's holding up 4 fingers? That definitely could be a spacesuit.

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my bad whole point too!

The "bu bu bu bu bu but Ironman or etc character is in it!!"

Is the dumbest complaint when dealing with a cinematic universe!

Ain't cats done with the solo nonconnected movies?

Martha

Exactly and with all these nikkas in new york how are they not bumping into each other when shyt pops off?? Shyt they might have a union super hero schedule where 2 cant take the same week off so theres always hero coverage

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched that trailer in a while but I think he had 2-3 Gems in the Gauntlet. Regardless, he wasn't even using them, he was just handing out old school fades most of the trailer. :wow:

Fred.

Word up i like the way the glove "activated" the stone he wanted to use. I wonder if when he get them all will they go the god thanos route or just have him only able to use one at a time to make it a little fair since MCU didnt announce all the cosmic heavy hitters that would be needed to stop him and not these ground level nikkas