The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
20664821_1046940722108526_3609238578333703528_n.jpg

Russo Bros. just posted this image on FB with the comment: "Beginning the end."
Any theories? :jbhmm:

Aint no theories. They started filming Avengers 4 which is the beginning of the end of phase 3.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'll believe it when I see it.

Age of ultron and iron man 3 had trailers that made the film's look dark. And then they came out and were sitcoms.
You're definitely right about it not being as dark as it was advertised but it definitely wasn't as funny either. It's definitely up there with one of the more serious marvel flicks on a re-watch.

20664821_1046940722108526_3609238578333703528_n.jpg

Russo Bros. just posted this image on FB with the comment: "Beginning the end."
Any theories? :jbhmm:

subliminal for thanos maybe?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Word up i like the way the glove "activated" the stone he wanted to use. I wonder if when he get them all will they go the god thanos route or just have him only able to use one at a time to make it a little fair since MCU didnt announce all the cosmic heavy hitters that would be needed to stop him and not these ground level nikkas
That was done in that Avengers show too. That was actually how he was beaten:dwillhuh:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was done in that Avengers show too. That was actually how he was beaten:dwillhuh:

I figured that because if he just levels up and be freezing time walking around them thinking bout who to kill 1st theres no reasonable story telling that would explain him losing

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't think Thanos will have all of the stones in this movie.

Also if you pay attention to the poster, look at how everyone is positioned and the colors surrounding them. It tells you where the stones are except for the soul gem. This basically rules it out being on Wakanda unless that's the big reveal. I think where ever its location, the person or persons who've had contact with it is NOT in the poster. Which leads me to believe Heimdall has it. And since Hela probably takes it from him in Ragnarok which isn't out yet, they can't put that in the poster.

avengers-infinity-war-poster-comic-con.jpeg

credit-marvel-studios.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea they really dropped the ball on Ultron:scust:

I think the only reason the ball was dropped to some with that cuz the anticipation was so high. Cuz in the grande scheme of things and still even looking back it really wasnt as bad as some love to say and there have CLEARLY been worse.

But if one was to call something out in comparison the response normally is "bu bu bu but I didnt really care about ______ or didnt really expect much from him"

Thats the Gift and Curse of Marvel.

While everyone else has NBA goal standard level height for their properties and as long as cats can touch the net its cool but the expectation height level for Marvel properties are equivalent to them tall towers in Dubai from Fast 7 at this point.

Martha