The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why they replaced him? He was good in my opinion
they lowballed him to return for IM2 when he was supposed to be paid double and told him they thought the movie would be successful with or without him

instead of 8 million that was in the contract they offered him 1 million.

What he didnt know was that the contract wasn't mutually binding which is how they were able to give him the :camby:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Hopefully the guardians arent laughing at their own jokes all movie. Slick way of putting a laugh track in your movies. Go watch Big Bang theory without the laugh track on YouTube and you'll notice how unfunny shyt actually is. Then go and watch guardians and mute every time someone laughs. Actually don't do it. Might ruin the movie.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
xribNqqkaIcq1oizBVLYfGojDVbrTDADrYeRliS5ybs.png

so he has two, power and space which we kinda assumed

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
theres only 1 rhodey to me. TH. cheadle comes off like a joke compared to the other characters. howard makes that work better than donny cheadle. He is sorely missed in the MCU

I agree. Howard's Rhodey was much less subservient and argumentative. He stood up to Tony and didn't just nod along. Of course the white fanbase for the MCU loves Cheadle's Rhodey because he's not as "mean" to Tony as Howard's Rhodey was. Like those are the literal words fans used about Howard's Rhodey. lol

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I agree. Howard's Rhodey was much less subservient and argumentative. He stood up to Tony and didn't just nod along. Of course the white fanbase for the MCU loves Cheadle's Rhodey because he's not as "mean" to Tony as Howard's Rhodey was. Like those are the literal words fans used about Howard's Rhodey. lol

Yeah, you can tell Howard thought he should've been hnic from the way he played Rhodes. fukkin perfect and he had better chemistry with Tony than Cheadle.

Don't get me wrong, i don't think Howard is a character actor like Cheadle used to be but he sure as hell played Rhodes way better.

And can we stop calling that grown ass nikka Rhodey?! I hate that just as much as them calling widow "Nat"....who the fukk came up with that cac ass nickname? :hhh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
People actually prefer Howard?

"Tooooooony! :wrist:"
seriously. i think the character of War Machine suck regardless, but Terrance Howard is such a mo... and i know i'm not supposed to say that in 2017, but dude is just soft as fukk. don't try to sell me on Empire either. to be fair, i don't buy Don Cheadle as an asskicker either, and he looks like he's 75 at this point. that character should have died in CW