The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Better:ehh:
20616950_1748027318558518_2692954829714896572_o.jpg
:bjpraise:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
lol, but forreal i don't understand the point of having a connected cinema universe if you don't like having other heroes showing up in the films.
My favorite spiderman series growing up was marvel team up. Where they just paired up spiderman with other heroes each issue. Spiderman and the punisher, spiderman and daredevil etc.
The main reason I stopped watching agents of sheild was because it didn't have enough cameos. I porbably would've waited until the next Thor movie hit netfilx if it wasn't for bruce banner being in it. Because the last two movies were trash. I don't even want another standalone hulk movie. He works better as a supporting wildcard character.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lol, but forreal i don't understand the point of having a connected cinema universe if you don't like having other heroes showing up in the films.
My favorite spiderman series growing up was marvel team up. Where they just paired up spiderman with other heroes each issue. Spiderman and the punisher, spiderman and daredevil etc.
The main reason I stopped watching agents of sheild was because it didn't have enough cameos. I porbably would've waited until the next Thor movie hit netfilx if it wasn't for bruce banner being in it. Because the last two movies were trash. I don't even want another standalone hulk movie. He works better as a supporting wildcard character.

That's my bad whole point too!

The "bu bu bu bu bu but Ironman or etc character is in it!!"

Is the dumbest complaint when dealing with a cinematic universe!

Ain't cats done with the solo nonconnected movies?

Martha

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. Captain America Civil war was a fantastic movie because it chose to be ensemble. It was all the cameos that made it a great movie. All MCU films should be like that.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
man thats just the space stone, imagine the other ones in action then them all together my god. you gotta really thank feige for this uni man he giving us everything we want

I haven't watched that trailer in a while but I think he had 2-3 Gems in the Gauntlet. Regardless, he wasn't even using them, he was just handing out old school fades most of the trailer. :wow:

Fred.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched that trailer in a while but I think he had 2-3 Gems in the Gauntlet. Regardless, he wasn't even using them, he was just handing out old school fades most of the trailer. :wow:

Fred.
i cnt wait to see hulk n him throw down, imma need drax to get his shine on too since thanos merked his fam. :dead: how do u stop a fukking moon