The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Watched the bootleg earlier and what did heimdall mean when he said he calls
On the dark magic one last time before bi frosting the hulk to earth???! Not really up on his history i just know he’s mad powerful and can see all

Most of The Asgardians have magic in their reportire. Some have higher levels than others. That's all.

He still had the sword. That's what he used. I believe the machine on asgard allowed him to bring people back, but the sword alone can only send you one way. Just a hunch :manny:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He still had the sword. That's what he used. I believe the machine on asgard allowed him to bring people back, but the sword alone can only send you one way. Just a hunch :manny:

I know that i was just curious why he called it “dark magic” like what loki use mostly. I know some asgardians have magic abilities but i never heard that term from one of the “good guys”. just thought it mightve been an easter egg or something

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that i was just curious why he called it “dark magic” like what loki use mostly. I know some asgardians have magic abilities but i never heard that term from one of the “good guys”. just thought it mightve been an easter egg or something

It was actually closing what some people considered to be a plothole from the first avengers movie. Some people asked how Thor got back to earth with the bridge destroyed. Loki mentioned that with the bifrost gone Odin must have used a lot of dark magic to send him to earth and Thor couldn't get back without the tesseract.

This was Heimdall showing the ability that Loki was talking about.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

since the movies don't go with the source material a lot of times, who knows. :manny: He obviously didn't have enough of it because he didn't use it on Thor, Loki and the Hulk. Or at least Loki since he had the damn teserat.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
For those who wanna know(haven't seen anyone mention it)

Ant Man/Wasp Spoilers:

Hank, Janet(OG Wasp) and Hope send Ant-Man thru a portal into the Quantum Realm to help Ghost(the movie's "villain"). When he tries to go back thru, they all disappear in the Snap, leaving him stranded

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Apparently at some point in the future there will be a DVD/Blu-Ray "special edition" featuring 30 more minutes of Thanos, some of which is his origin. And it's supposedly edited into the movie, not deleted scenes.

Fred.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Apparently at some point in the future there will be a DVD/Blu-Ray "special edition" featuring 30 more minutes of Thanos, some of which is his origin. And it's supposedly edited into the movie, not deleted scenes.

Fred.

Wasn't black panther on blu ray also different from its theatrical release?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't black panther on blu ray also different from its theatrical release?

Not sure, I seen it in theaters but didn't see the home version.

This movie in particular they were talking about this months before it came out. They said they went into Thanos origin, then said they had to cut a lot of material because the movie was too long. So this was actually mentioned months ago.

Fred.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Fred.

if true.. I think it'll drop in October with the Thanos Novel