The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
like i said the thor's power level problem was the lack of correct presentation, look how raw that axe slam was, lightning around him, dark clouds, the crater. hell him on neverdealair had me like damn my guy coolin in space, taking sun level heat and moving planetary rings :blessed:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Not in my city

:mjcry:

As soon as that new Jurassic Park dropped, my local theaters bushed Avengers :stopitslime:

It’s out of theatres now because of Ang Man in my city :mjcry:

This was the GOAT movie. I just can’t see it being topped by the next one. Maybe it’s because thanos won and had everyone stunned/tears etc. I wanna keep reliving the fan reactions brehs :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Glad I opened this thread. Still playing at a few theaters near me. I think imma catch it one more time before it leaves. Didn’t use MoviePass the first 2 times I saw it :blessed:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Cause nikka
That’s how it’s gone be doe
tumblr_n9wdm3sp4s1r8bxs1o2_500.gif

Save us Capt.Marvel!!

S/n: i see Chris Webber as ur avi, have u seen Uncle Drew (yet)? His role was pretty funny, actually the movie wasn’t too bad.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yes!!! I was looking at some posts of the movie wrapping and i saw her glowing glove! Thinking back when i saw Avengers ending and Capt Marvel was being called but i was expecting Ant Man to pop up. Im so geeked for next year's comic conventions! I need to save fukk up for photo ops and a dope ass costume.